Map (w3m) submission

ArmedCitizen

Kisses Cats
Reaction score
If you scroll down from where you type your posts there is an Additional Options box. Click Manage Attachments under Attach Files. There upload your map and when you post it will be attached. (It won't be attached for every post.)

Also you can upload to the map section of World-Editor-Tutorials (The tutorial site for TheHelper.) You can find that here.

mpksingh

Reaction score
Thanks.

Dear ArmedCitizen,

Thanks a lot for the suggestion. I will do the uploads as soon as possible.
Thanks once again.

mpksingh

T

Tyrael_IM

Thank you?!? Oh hell no;... Thanking You because i was looking for a method like that

:d

mpksingh

Reaction score
Signing in error.

Dear Armed Citizen,

Signing in at http://world-editor-tutorials.thehelper.net/maps.php?do=new is required for map submission. As I came to know, my username and password of thehelper.net/forums is all that is required. But, the result returned is "Incorrect login or bad info" every time I sign in there with my thehelper.net/forums username and password. I am in a fix. Could you please help me?

mpksingh

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
You need to have the forum set up to log in automatically. When you log in, check the box that says Remember Me. Then, when you link to the Map Submission, it should log you in automatically.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.