Markus the bounty hunter - Story of the seven deatn vaults. (story)

Dark Ruler

Reaction score
Meh... i was bored had to much inspiration and was thinking about my project so meh i started writing and here it is! Markus the bounty hunter story i'm gonna make it a Book! :friends:

Markus the bounty hunter
Story of the seven Death vaults

I will always remember that night, that night my parents where killed. It was all silent and still when of a sudden masses of werewolves came running out of the forest. It was chaos everywhere. My dad came running into the room and told me to run to the stables and take Mirage. I had to ride as far away as possible. I ran I ran as fast as I could, I was crying… I was o scared! Screams everywhere. And then that one wolf. He had big red eyes and was looking right at me. I was shaking whit fear as he came running down to me. And then… My father sacrificed his life to safe me. His last words where “I love you son, now GO!”. I ran as fast as possible, I reached the stables and jumped onto mirage. When I looked back a saw my mom crashing over the body of my dad. I wanted to go back but a hand grabbed me from behind, “leave them boy. There is no hope for them. He led my horse away, in the weeks following we arrived at a camp in the woods. I got accepted in the community and they trained me as a soldier. In those years I forgot my name and started calling myself Markus, after my dad.

The years quickly went by as I was trained in Axe fighting and I soon reached the Age of 15, I had nothing more to learn they taught me all they knew. Not so bad anyway. The days where getting boring and I desired for something new, Helping people! I wanted to join the army and fight any threat of the Empire! so I left, I left and went to Selena. I joined the Army and quickly grew ranks from a new recruit to sergeant. I was one of the best soldiers they had. Me and my company had killed more werewolves than 5 other companies together. The lands where getting cleansed. Slowly but steady. I served my 4 years, and then I said goodbye. No one wanted me to leave, but I had. I wanted to. My inner desire was not gone. No, it even grow stronger! And then I knew what I wanted! I wanted to kill that one werewolf. Mirakth they called him now. Mirkath means “Killer” in the ancient language of the empire. I finally knew what I had to do. And I would not rest until I did it!

20 years later.

It’s a beautiful morning in the Aano forest The sun is rising and the Dew on the ground reflects the light, The birds are singing and the woods are awakening. And somewhere in the forest Markus is sleeping, in his tent. After a long day of travelling before. A few 100 meters back on the road a salesman is singing a song while travelling.

The morning is so good today the morning is so bright! In Aano safety comes for you but you shouldn’t take it ligh! For when the night comes werewolves howl and yes you should be scared! But when the sun comes over the trees, the safety will return!

What’s this? A tent? Hello is anyone here!?” the salesman walks around and ticks on the tent flaps to see if anyone is in the tent. “leave me alone” Markus yells. The salesman steps back a bit frightened. “you don’t have to yell at me you sir. It’s a beautiful morning and I don’t like to travel alone so I was wondering if maybe you could travel whit me?” Markus sits up and opens his tend to look at the salesman. “Hrmpf… what’s your name?” the Man looks at Markus whit a wondering head and then says, “my name sir? I have many names. Some call me mister sing a lot, other call me Miki, but I like to call myself mike.” He looks up to the tree crowns and smiles. “yes a beautiful morning indeed. But if I may ask, what’s your name sit?” Markus takes a deep breath and looks around. “my name is Markus, I’m a bounty hunter. I’m here to revenge the Death of my father. I’m here to kill Mirkath.” He goes back inside and gets changed. He takes his Axe and crawls outside his tent sitting on the ground. “are you hungry mike?” mike looks surprised at Markus and says, “hmm no thanks I already ate. Aldo I do want to accompany you to Mard for the rest of the Journey alright?” Markus takes some food and starts Packing his tent. “yeps tpaths alpright wpith mpe” Markus ways whit a mouth full of food. Mike looks disgusted but still starts laughing. “hahaha, you probably are a real soldier right? here let me help you whit the tent.” Mike walks over to Markus and helps him packing the tent. “Lets get going then” Markus says and he takes another bite of his bread. “yes lets get going” Mike starts walking and Markus follows him.

To be continued…

Dark Ruler

Reaction score
i will soon post second ârt comp broke down so i wasn't able to get on one for some time.

iPeez

Hot food far all world wide!
Reaction score
Good story. A few mistakes such as "whit" and "o" instead of "with" and "so". =)

Good job +rep!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.