HAS A FIGHTING GAME BEEN DONE BEFORE

• yes

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • no

Votes: 23 74.2%

• Total voters
C

Carson

Hey uareanoob, after you are done before you completely release it I will do all your spell checking and revising for you.
Just an offer incase you dont want to.
I hate maps that say

ok go to da plc and tlk to da guy and he wl tel u wer 2 go

A

Austin77

I'm not sure, but for the jumping, you might be able make it so that when you press the jump button, the unit changes into a flying unit (example: use wyvern and change its "looks" so that it looks like one of the heroes.) You'd have to make it set a timer so that after X amount of time it reverts back to the non-flying unit, if that doesn't work..... I don't have any other ideas....

Sargon

Reaction score
This thread has been dead for over two months.

G

Gravedigger

I have been thinking of making a fighting game for a few days now because I thought it would finally be a new idea, then I see this thread, it doesn't sound like this game was ever finished so I'm still posting my fighting game here soon (in a few minutes). I just want to confirm that no one has made a fighting game yet and that this map was indeed abandoned (canceled).

U are a noob

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Gravedigger said:
I have been thinking of making a fighting game for a few days now because I thought it would finally be a new idea, then I see this thread, it doesn't sound like this game was ever finished so I'm still posting my fighting game here soon (in a few minutes). I just want to confirm that no one has made a fighting game yet and that this map was indeed abandoned (canceled).
this map has been abandoned
if you want to see what i had finished illsend the map to you

G

Gravedigger

thanks that will probably make my map easier to make so I'll make sure I give you credit after you send it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.