Votes: 8 25.8%
  • no

Votes: 23 74.2%

• Total voters

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Sooda said:
Just some suggestions... Can be made so camera is moving not so strict to player unit like in racing games when you accelerate then camera moves back. As much as i have seen from pics half screen is in underground, one way is make that they fight on cliff or on mountain... just idea. Bright line where they fight bothers me little bit but its only my opinion. Keep up the good work :eek:

That bright light is a spell hes using :p

U are a noob

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Sooda said:
Just some suggestions... Can be made so camera is moving not so strict to player unit like in racing games when you accelerate then camera moves back. As much as i have seen from pics half screen is in underground, one way is make that they fight on cliff or on mountain... just idea. Bright line where they fight bothers me little bit but its only my opinion. Keep up the good work :eek:
EDIT:
attachment.php

I mean this bright line where they are fighting not spell.
where i dont see it?

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
:rolleyes: Y do ur heros have to learn the kick and punch ability (and jump if u have that) they should just start out with those, and then they can learn special abilities based on who they are.

U are a noob

Reaction score
mase said:
:rolleyes: Y do ur heros have to learn the kick and punch ability (and jump if u have that) they should just start out with those, and then they can learn special abilities based on who they are.
all moves are allready learned

sqrage

Reaction score
Sooda said:
Bright line where they fight bothers me little bit but its only my opinion. Keep up the good work :eek:
EDIT:
attachment.php

I mean this bright line where they are fighting not spell.

that needs to be there, it the non blocked part

U are a noob

Reaction score
Capcom List

I am proud to present the capcom list!
took me a long time to dig thes charatres and stats out
Code:
Akuma (Gouki) 
Cammy White 
Charlie (Nash)
Chun-Li 
Dan Hibiki 
Dhalsim 
Guile 
Ken Masters 
M. Bison (Vega) 
Ryu 
Sakura Kasugano 
Zangief 
Anakaris 
Baby Bonnie Hood (Bulleta) 
Felicia 
Morrigan Aensland 
Mega Man (Rockman) 
Roll 
Servbot (Kobun) 
Tron Bonne
Jill Valentine 
Hayato Kanzaki 
Jin Saotome 
Strider Hiryu 
Captain Commando 
Sonson 
Ruby Heart 
Amingo 
Norimaro 
Cyber Akuma 
Abyss

S

Slaughter

Sorry to be a nay-sayer but won't this game be unplayable if laggy? Either that or the action would be slow-paced.

So many TDs out there...makes me think of what they _should_ be like, and want to make my own.

U are a noob

Reaction score
Dont worry this map wont be that big unless i actually use more then 2 custom models
And if it does lag it will be hard to play cuz game speed is fast because you can do like 10 moves in like 3 seconds

Orphen_123

Reaction score
i this game will u walk aorund the the keyboard in like 1st person view or 3rd person view or sumhthing?? if that is wat ur doing that would be a good map i satrted making 1 a few weeks ago and it was fun until my comp got reformatted and i never got 2 put it ofer the net :(

H

Himsir

Project still on?

Is this project still going on? I really liked the idea, but now there aint posted anymore...

U are a noob

Reaction score
Orphen_123 said:
i this game will u walk aorund the the keyboard in like 1st person view or 3rd person view or sumhthing?? if that is wat ur doing that would be a good map i satrted making 1 a few weeks ago and it was fun until my comp got reformatted and i never got 2 put it ofer the net :(
check out the screens shot and you will see.
EDIT: SRRY for the doubkle post i thouight i pressed edit.

S

Slaughter

that needs to be there, it the non blocked part
could put the players on a strip of land above chasm or water, with unpathable land around them, instead.

uareanoob - what kind of input are you looking for? People to tell you what moves to make?

Blackveiled

Formerly, Ban-Lord
Reaction score
this is a pretty simple idea but
you can make it so like you use the movement keys to move around a little bit... like have a boundary area then make the thing cinematic and make up combination moves and stuff, make a camera to face in like the Street Fighter cameras, and make it so that there are little blockades

(Key Ideas: Left, Right Movement, Jump, Blockades, Attack, cinematic mode)

U are a noob

Reaction score
Slaughter said:
could put the players on a strip of land above chasm or water, with unpathable land around them, instead.

uareanoob - what kind of input are you looking for? People to tell you what moves to make?
any form pof input but most the following
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Heros(marvel, capcom or dc)
Spells for heros
arena styles
and different game modes
other- anty thing you want.

S

Slaughter

O.

Heros: you have a big list already! When they are all done we will tell you which others to make!
Spells: this is a fighter....punch, kick, hadouken, dragon punch, .... JUMP...actually, this makes me wonder...how in the heck are you going to do this? What will the interface be?
Arena styles: longer and shorter straight lines? That's about all you can do if you are still planning on making this a 2d fighter, using the 'bright line' of non-boundary land as an arena. Don't worry about the background until you have the gameplay figured out.

So, yeah, what is the interface?

U are a noob

Reaction score
Slaughter said:
O.

Heros: you have a big list already! When they are all done we will tell you which others to make!
Spells: this is a fighter....punch, kick, hadouken, dragon punch, .... JUMP...actually, this makes me wonder...how in the heck are you going to do this? What will the interface be?
Arena styles: longer and shorter straight lines? That's about all you can do if you are still planning on making this a 2d fighter, using the 'bright line' of non-boundary land as an arena. Don't worry about the background until you have the gameplay figured out.

So, yeah, what is the interface?
what do you mean by INTERFACE?

S

Slaughter

How do you control your guy? This is the interface.

Do you hit hotkeys that cause him to execute moves? Do you go left and right by using the arrow keys, as your poll about control style suggested, or have you switched to using mouse control for movement?

Are you still using a one-dimensional battlefield, like Marvel vs. Capcom, rather than a 2d Battlefield, like Soulcalibur?

Sargon

Reaction score
Slaughter said:
Are you still using a one-dimensional battlefield, like Marvel vs. Capcom, rather than a 2d Battlefield, like Soulcalibur?

You mean 2D as opposed to 3D. 1-dimensional is a line. No width or depth, only length. :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.