Arena Massacre Arena

The-Shadows

Reaction score
MASSACRE ARENA
by IdaNe a.k.a The-Shadows

GAME INFO:
Free For All game where all players controls a same unit, the Killer Doll to kill each other.
Whenever the Killer Doll reach level 2, she will transform into a powerful creature, Marionette with more hit points and movespeed for temporary.
Hook is the main ability and might be similar to the Pudge Wars gameplay.
Players can pick a random rune in the Arena. Rune of Restoration, Rune of Speed, Rune of Protection and Rune of Invisiblity.

About Hook:
Hook is a bit unique and violent ability where the caster can drag his victim until it dies, bloods will splash around.
The hook move direction is depends on the caster, if the caster move left, then the hook direction will move right.
The hook also will return back to the caster after revive.
Headshot will be given to the caster who hook a hooked unit. So you must kill your hooked victims faster by dragging them.

Others:
Player cannot be hooked or stabbed whenever is in Ghost Mode.
Ghost Mode is temporary mode after the Hero revive or take a Rune of Protection.
Ghost Walk makes the Hero to invisible and moving faster for 6 seconds. 2 seconds transition time.
Players can use a Refresher Orb in their Hero inventory, reseting the Hero cooldowns. Press ESC for shotkey.

Screenies:
140020-albums1694-picture12863.bmp

140020-albums1694-picture12862.bmp

140020-albums1694-picture12861.bmp

Credits:
Dirac for the Chain Hook trigger.
Unwirklich for the Demon UI.
Flare/OneBadPsycho/Uberplayer for the hook and chain models.
Trollschnitzel for the Baum tree model.
Pyramidhe@d for the Butcher Girl and Chaos Banner models.
DonDustin for the PuppetMaster model.
SantoRayo[iP] for the blood model.
Sephiroth_VII for the Hooked Peasant model.
Hawkwing for the Abomination Head Hanging and Abomination Body Operating.
Hellish Hybrid for the corpses and guillotine model.
Skizzik for the Ghost Shell model.
CRAZYRUSSIAN for the hook icon.
Anachron for the DemonWindWalk icon.
ike_ike for the PuppetMaster icon.

Also, thanks to all beta testers Ladda, Lamb6of6god6 and Haku92.

Good Luck and be the best Murderer! :)
*AI Bots are available, you can training with them.(choose difficulty) :thup:

Download Links:

The-Shadows

Reaction score
I wonder why cannot upload an attachment?

it said upload failed.

the map size isnt big, just around 1.3 mb.

any help?

Zack1996

Working on a Map
Reaction score
TheHelper has an attachment limit of 1mb or something T_T
This looks awesome and gory :D Going to test it and feedback :)
EDIT: Was awesome, blood and death~! The reddish atmosphere helped the game a lot XD
Anyway, something I want to ask: Why does the hook pull so slowly? The speed doesn't seem great enough to make someone bleed to death :S
Otherwise, great. However, I found a bug with the Marionette thing. I somehow managed to stay that way forever 0_0
Replay here, it isn't too long I believe, maybe 5-10 minutes.

The-Shadows

Reaction score
Thanks for feedback.

About the marionette, i'll check it later. I cant view ur replay. Im still in patch 1.21b lol. :(

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
hm... you do know that the name is already taken right ? :D Other then that sounds like a fun mini game.

Furby

Current occupation: News poster
Reaction score
hm... you do know that the name is already taken right ? :D Other then that sounds like a fun mini game.

Don't you have MINI Massacre Arena? :D

Anyway this name more fits in this map.. no offense :)

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Isn't that the girl from FEAR?
Anyways, looks sick :thup:

EDIT: It's awesome :) Gory and smooth.
However, it doesn't really take skill which annoys me a lot. Basically who ever sees each other first gets the kill. Why? Because you can't really escape, and it's mostly one-hit kills. Even if you survive the hook of one player because another player kills that player, it's still just kill once. I think the hook shouldn't really kill that fast, it should pull you back faster, and if the target reaches you, they are released. Knife should also not kill in one hit, because once you click on the enemy, they're basically dead because it's easy to dodge the hook.

Not saying this game is bad, :D It's great, just has some things to fix. :thup:

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Oh ya, another thing, the hook should really stay hooking the whole time, meaning, your hook right now only grabs a target if the frontal hook hits the target before it reaches its final point. Then, if it didn't grab anything, the hook returns as basically nothing. However, I think the hook should grab a target anytime the frontal tip hits anything, even on its way back, since it would drag the target back.
:thup:

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

The-Shadows

Reaction score
hmm did you meant like pudge wars hook one? grab an enemy unit in its way wether pull in or out. maybe if so the hook is really killer machine ability. haha. i'll think about it. ;)

Zack1996

Working on a Map
Reaction score
Then maybe make the hook dislodge or something when it reaches the final destination. Having a hook and not hitting anything is plain weird XD
Awesome still :) Laggy sometimes though...

The-Shadows

Reaction score
haha. maybe that was a bug? :eek:

about lag I dont know because I never get lag while playing with my friends

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.