Maximum move speed bonus spell

johnnymra

Reaction score
I know it might sound stupid... yet i don't know how to do this.
I want a spell that increases an hero's movement speed to 522 (maximum) for 5 seconds... so basically for 5 seconds he gets from 300 (normal speed) or 400 (if with some item) to 522 only for a short time.

What base ability should i use? because with the Scroll of Haste, Berserker or Item Temporary Speed Bonus (only those i found...) don't work... or maybe i don't set them the right numbers.

Please help, thanks in advance!

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
Use any ability that will temporarily increase the movement speed, and set it to an abnormal amount (eg 10x as fast)
Since 522 is the max, it shall set the movement to 522.

That's probably the simplest solution.

Otherwise you'l have to trigger it, but yeah..

johnnymra

Reaction score
The most powerful i saw in-game were based on Scroll of Haste and i tried with that one and set the amount to 100... but it just doesn't gives bonus move speed... Or it may be just an illusion because the camera is set to the hero and so it may create of effect of slowness. I will try more tough.

NeuroToxin

Reaction score
Use Berserk, and set the data to the highest it can go? Except for taking increased damage.

Weep

Godspeed to the sound of the pounding
Reaction score
Check your map's movement speed limits: if the unit's max. speed is set to something other than 0, it will be limited to that speed no matter how much it's buffed, and if it is set to 0, it will be limited to the value that is set in the Gameplay Constants (default is 400 I think).

johnnymra

Reaction score
Thank you!!! O man you really saved me :). Without the movement speed it wouldn't have worked anything. Now i see... the problem was this limit in the gameplay constants.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.