US News McCain not sure how many houses he owns

Dr.Jack

That's Cap'n to you!
Reaction score
File this under "Problems most of us will never have" -- You are running for president. Someone asks you how many houses you own. You can't remember. Is it four? Six? Seven?

From Politico.com: "Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) said in an interview Wednesday that he was uncertain how many houses he and his wife, Cindy, own. 'I think — I'll have my staff get to you,' McCain told Politico in Las Cruces, N.M. 'It's condominiums where — I'll have them get to you.' "

Last edited by a moderator:

chanta45

Reaction score
Lmao I am really losing faith in the government and shiz (Not that I had much anyways). Haha the US Government spending tax money to weaponize the Avian Flu Virus? Like WTF people are living in hell, freaking out how the hell they are going to make the next mortage payment, where they are going to live... This guy has way more then he needs, time to give back to the people.:thdown:

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
agreed what the fuck do u do with all those houses. i couldnt even imagine what i would do with ONE super huge mansion. if i had the money i wuld just buy a medium sized house and have a shitload of money left over for myself >>

xxxtrickyxxx

(o Y o)
Reaction score
if he cant remember how many houses he has how is he going to remember to do anything as president if he wins, that is if he can remember he is president.

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
if he cant remember how many houses he has how is he going to remember to do anything as president if he wins, that is if he can remember he is president.

That's what they want you to think ;)

Personally, I never vote based on the person running. They are, in the long run, puppets to the show that the government displays.

Seb!

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
^
Agreed. Their preferences on Supreme Court Justices and cabinet officials, however, are crucial.

Yeah this is getting ridiculous. This guy's senile and he is GAINING on Obama. What a joke.

Effane

Save/Load Code Tutorial
Reaction score
Sometimes I hate reading the responses here. You all seem like youre in love with Obama, who is a piece of garbage too.

Anyways, when you live in a community property state like Arizona you own what your spouse owns. Shes silly rich, likely owns quite a bit including investment properties and if he guessed 5 and it was 7 you would still be trying to flame him. INstead he said the best answer he could which was " I will have my people get back to you later with an answer".

I would rather look at what they have planned for bills, foriegn policies and such. Instead we got the moron parade talking about personal property of one multimillionaire versus another multimillionaire.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Well he may not be sure on how many houses he owns but at least he knows how many states the US has..

That's what YOU think...

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
Obama is black he no pres
hillary is a woman she no pres
mccain is a hick he dont get no pres either
ron paul the wai to go!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.