Report Men's Fidelity Controlled By Cheating Genetics

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
In the latest tale of mice and men, researchers compared men and voles, a mouse-like varmint. The study found a gene variant, or allele, present in cheating voles also was present in two of every five men.

According to the study's conclusions, those men with the cheating allele were more prone to marital dysfunction and more likely to get divorced. Men with two copies of the allele were twice as likely as a man without the allele.

The Karolinska Institute in Stockholm, Sweden, studied the genetics of cheating. Researchers there said the cheating allele regulates the activity of a hormone in the brain that can affect a man's attitudes toward fidelity and monogamy.

If a man lacks the gene variant they're more likely to be a devoted mate, researchers said.

Last edited:

eellem1

Life is made of the little things, live it well
Reaction score
Thanks to the scientist (men) The male now has a gene to blame for being a cheater. Ladies not sure if they are researching our genes, but I think we need an excuse as well. Only fair.:nuts:

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
I agree with this quote:

"Kevin Goldsmith said, 'I think it all has to do with your morals and integrity.'"

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.