metamorphosis problems

Kyux

Reaction score
hi, i made a metamorphosis spell, the other unit had different abilities, but when changed, it kept the original abilities..... how do i change this?

Kyux

Reaction score
ok, tyvm

but it's a whole new set of abilities, and they have levels and such....

shiFt

Reaction score
If there are not a huge amount of abilities, make a single level ability for each level of the ability. so if you have a stormbolt that does 1/2/3/4 damage
Then make an ability 'stormbolt level 1' with one level dealing 1 damage
'stormbolt level 2' with one level dealing 2 damage etc.

Then make multiples of the unit you are morphing to with the appropriate abilities

Kyux

Reaction score
thats a good idea, thanks, but isn't there a easier way? why doesnt it change the abilities over?

canons200

Reaction score
the spell matemorphosis will carried over the previous unit ability, this is the default setting by blizzard.

my suggestion, you can hide your unit and unhide another unit, and copy and item and level to the other unit, and vice versa.

Kyux

Reaction score
hmm...... that i think would be a bit too much of a hassle.... are there any other shapeshifting spells i could use? or another spell to that effect?

canons200

Reaction score
hmm...... that i think would be a bit too much of a hassle.... are there any other shapeshifting spells i could use? or another spell to that effect?
for my WE knowledge for now, all the shapeshifting spells will carried over the previous unit ability............

or you can use trigger to save all the previous unit ability, then remove it when you use metamorphosis, after the time is over, added back the stored ability.

Bankde

Reaction score
Use "Bear Form" or "Crow Form" ability instead (They will change all the skills of the units)however there will be no time limit. If you want time limit, ask me. Because you need to set trigger yourself for the time limit.

Another way, use trigger add/remove ability when use shapeshifting spells.

Kyux

Reaction score
hmm.... both optians sound good.... i'll do bear form, but how do i make it so when it changes BACK to the normal form it keeps it's level and skills and stuff?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.