Weird Mexican navy fights Polish Football Hooligans on the beach with Video

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
They are more used to fighting drug traffickers or waging war on saboteurs of their country's oil wells.

But the Mexican navy sprung into action last week on an entirely different battlefield: a beach in Poland, where they were confronted by a gang of Polish football hooligans.

Supporters of the Ruch Chorzow team, who were in the town of Gdynia for a cup match, clashed with 56 Mexican navy cadets from the Cuauhtemoc training ship who were taking a break from their drills.

Chairs were hurled, parasols toppled and beach towels flung to the side as dozens of men attacked each other. A crowd of onlookers stood in their swimwear watching, until the mass of brawling men came closer to their vantage point.

----------------------------------------------
I had no idea Mexico even had a Navy :)

Last edited:

mushroom911

I think I should change my avatar
Reaction score
So... were they trying to clean someone's floor agains their will? Accidentally stealing all the low-income jobs? :)

Zakyath

Reaction score
hmm not quite as much. at least in sweden, polish workers are well known for taking black money for odd jobs. but they work hard, and are good at what they do. at least they work harder than most swedes.

Zakyath

Reaction score
my guess would be germany, since they have a lot of turks and have a slightly different relationship with poland. but I might be way off

KMilz

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
hmm not quite as much. at least in sweden, polish workers are well known for taking black money for odd jobs. but they work hard, and are good at what they do. at least they work harder than most swedes.

Am I wrong, or does that not describe most Mexicans in America?

Edit: Actually, that's dumb since we're talking about Mexico and not Mexicans in America, so nevermind.

Zakyath

Reaction score
Am I wrong, or does that not describe most Mexicans in America?

Edit: Actually, that's dumb since we're talking about Mexico and not Mexicans in America, so nevermind.

actually, that was exactly what I was referring to

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.