Mine Minerals From Tree (or other doodads)

Cheekything

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
So I have a Tree Doodad and I want to give it a resource and allow it to be mined (preferably unlimited).

Like in warcraft 3 for wood gathering.

If anyone could help that'd be awesome, I dont even care if they mine blue crystals or green barrels from them, just so long as it acts like a resource.

Severon

Reaction score
Well Idk if this works, but you might just be able to change the model of a crystal resource into a tree. You should still be able to harvest it.

Cheekything

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
I'd have to make it a unit for that to work (unless i'm missing something) and that's not really how i want to do it. I will if i have to but I've already placed most of them

Severon

Reaction score
Hmm Well when I get home I'll look around and see if I can find a specific behavior/ability that allows harvesting and let you know

Cheekything

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Any help on this would be awesome, so far I've only seen it listed on units which isn't to good for me as I want to have a clear difference with units and doodads for triggers I plan to have later.

Cheekything

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Ok i've decided to copy a resource unit and give it the model, however it doesn't seem to want to use the model it's linked to and keeps using its default model (rich mineral field).

Anyone know why this might be?

*edit*

Fixed, you have to play with the Actor.

Event - Events Sent/Target/Terms

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.