AoS Mini Wars v1.0b

Crusher

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Well, ok. Check out the first page, I added screenshots.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Wish I could play, but got nothing here. :(

But I can vouch for Crusher that this map owns, :thup:

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Crusher

Reaction score
At last, after doing a lot of updates on my project, I have released v0.8.1b! You can enjoy now in map, free to post comments and to talk about the map right here!

Changelog:
Added new icons (attack, siege, hero, normal, spell, pierce)
Grammatics improved
Changed terrain
Structures hit points and armor changed
New tower model for Humans
Changed Corher the Dark Titan
Map is more user friendly
Abilities cooldown and mana cost are now much more balanced
New Item: Mask of Agony (INT AGI STR)
Optimized map size and removed some of the unwanted stuff
Boss are much more balanced now
New spawn for -Furion mode
Fixed a bug when hero stucks at cliff
Nerfed Death Coil and Holy Light healing
Attribute Points refixed
Few Items renamed

Download Link - Epicwar

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
does the camera really looks like that? or you just adjusted the camera to get a nice view? please post screenshots using default camera or how the game looks like when played, with this, you can help viewers of the thread visualize the appeareance before playing,or else they get shock because what they have seen in the screen shots are not the same when playing the game

BlackRose

Forum User
Reaction score
No offence, but pictures of random bosses aren't really entertaining... is this game about bosses or destroying the enemy castle-like structure?

...and.... is this all by you or is it a 2-people (or more) project or...? Someone says you didn't code any of this, you only made terrain and advertises it. <-- Will not mention who.

Crusher

Reaction score
Most of the triggers are made by my self, but those were helping me with my map were Oninuva and Furby. Oninuva helped me with some trigger, and Furby helped me with most of multiboard stuff and Loading Screen. Happy now?

wraithseeker

Tired.
Reaction score
Those pictures doesn't explain much, I would rather you post some of your heroes hitting the boss as it would give a better feeling of the game.

Terrain needs work. Lordaeron Summer Tileset sucks.

Crusher

Reaction score
Those ss are older than the current version, so check the map out and then reply back here.

BlackRose

Forum User
Reaction score
People will download the map only if they see a good screenshot (or is that only me :p),.... calm down... I'm only asking?

Scorpions

Reaction score
I has been played this, i like, but is very short the battlefield.

I detected a problem in your map. When my hero is near any boss or neutral creep and this hero has creeps of team 1 or 2 following he, these creeps is go to attack these neutral creep/boss. It's only a small bug. You could put orders in the creeps for no exit the field.

Sorry for my english (I'm Argentinian)

If i can rate this map from 1/5. I say 2.5/5.

------------------------------------------
Off: This is my first post and i hope you will not be mad xD

Crusher

Reaction score
I has been tested this
Ahahaha. Thanks for your testing, but creep pulling isn't a bug, so that means you need to report only glitches (and bugs) -.-

RibljaCorba

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Crusher rjesi onaj bug sa lagom , mislim prevelika ti je mapa za neki mini wars mislim trebao bi da je smanjis bar sa strane da bude ono polje za bitku i okolo malo za kojeg bosa jer nema potrebe za velikom mapom jer ja dok ubijem bosa ovaj meni srusio bazu i sve

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.