Crusher

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Dude, speak english, not croatian. o_O

BTW: Corba, that is already solved.

wraithseeker

Tired.
Reaction score
You have earned a bad reputation and I want to be sure that it wouldn't be a ridiculous game since I don't like terrain which is bad, looking from your screenshots.

It isn't appealing enough to make me have a go.

Why do you use Lordaeron Tileset? It's like the worst one ever.

Crusher

Reaction score
You have earned a bad reputation and I want to be sure that it wouldn't be a ridiculous game since I don't like terrain which is bad, looking from your screenshots.

It isn't appealing enough to make me have a go.

Why do you use Lordaeron Tileset? It's like the worst one ever.

I earned a bad reputation? Where? Chating and argumenting with other people about the request of my self writen hero? w/e

Screenshots are much old, I need to update them. I can't now since I'm very busy with other stuff.

I have 3 trees from Lordareon Tileset, others are canopy and felwood.

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
>I earned a bad reputation? Where? Chating and argumenting with other people about the request of my self writen hero? w/e

I dislike you. Happy ? :)

>Screenshots are much old, I need to update them. I can't now since I'm very busy with other stuff.

And you don't because?

>I have 3 trees from Lordareon Tileset, others are canopy and felwood.
There is a difference between Doodads and tilesets. Tilesets is baisicly the pathing, you know, grass, rocks, snow, sand...

Edit: it is very old.

wraithseeker

Tired.
Reaction score
If you have the time to come to the forums to say a bump, then you should update them to fit your new verison's terrain.

I was talking about the terrain tileset not the trees.

Some of your posts have an extra [color] code.

In your old screenshot, trees or plant don't and never grow on blight. The magnataur part looks empty and could use some decoration.
Same for the rest.

@Reputation

It's not just that only.

Crusher

Reaction score
@blood: If you don't like me, then what are you doing at my very topic? I mean, GT*O.

@wraith: Ok, thanks for help.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
The Flame Caster hero, Flame Colapse, Collapse should have two l's, :p
Also, for Gaz the Beastmaster, what's the point of not being in Natural Form? I mean in Natural Form, you get stronger, and there are no disadvantages, so why would you not want to be in that form?
Heh, I love Gaz's Lasso skill :D

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Crusher

Reaction score
The Flame Caster hero, Flame Colapse, Collapse should have two l's, :p
Also, for Gaz the Beastmaster, what's the point of not being in Natural Form? I mean in Natural Form, you get stronger, and there are no disadvantages, so why would you not want to be in that form?
Heh, I love Gaz's Lasso skill :D

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Thanks, I will edit something and then report back! : )

Natural Form - Well, maybe I can add a bit to remove armor.. or hitpoints!?

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Nah, cause HP and armor is its point. Do something like reducing mana, mana regeneration, taking away some skills and adding some new ones. Opposites, like being a bear means more strength, so you could lose intelligence and agility based things, as said before, mana, skills, speed, etc.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

RibljaCorba

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Look , he have more reputation then u with 1,594 posts , so gtfo

@Crusher: Imam problema sa netom ali probacu ti mapu

Crusher

Reaction score
Reputation isn't all my friend, it's just a small token of appreciation which many gave it to me :]

Furby

Current occupation: News poster
Reaction score
I think this is very nice map, with a lot of work put in it! I think he works on it mostly alone over year. And he is also going to have a room in garena for this map! So please, stop flame him for some reputation and stop naming people you like or not, becuase this thread was created for this map, so if you are going to post here, think before post something!

P.S: Blood? Do you envy him his map? Or you just hate other mapmakers? Why did you even post you dislike him? :(

BlackRose

Forum User
Reaction score
Eh:
- Lordaeron Terrain, terrain needs a total revamp :) I would do it myself :p But my internet is damn slow.
- Maybe instead of naming item and where they from in recipes as:

"Requirements:
- Boots of Boom (Tier One)"

Change it to:
"Requirements:
- Boots of Boom (Witch Doctor)"

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.