AoS Mini Wars v1.0b

Crusher

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score

by Crusher

[YOUTUBE]oQSLO4gNWS4[/YOUTUBE]​

Darkness and Light have been battling for many years, finally heroes come to this land to reveal the real truth of survival. Who will prevail, who will be the last man standing? Find out on this epic battle ground.

____________________________________​

30wkzep.jpg

Map Name: Mini Wars Latest Version v1.0b
Map Type: Aeon of Strife, Hero Defense
Maximum Players: 4 versus. 4

Terrain viewment:

35ceelc.jpg

What to do?

You pick a hero, wait for the creeps, lane for experience and gold. Once you become stronger, you can kill bosses for treasure and more experience. Kill enemy heroes for Heroic Points which can be later exchanged at your corresponding Castle, which obviously, must be defended.

Controls

27x106x.jpg

The control of all abilities in this map are QWER. Only creeps, pets and bosses have unique hotkeys.

9h1f80.jpg

Holy Warrior

Holy warrior, once in the lands of Lordaeron, now left for his own good with some knowledge learned in Warriors Terrace. Holy Warrior searches pure lighting upon his soul and justice upon his enemies.

Main Attribute: Strength
Role in Game: Support & Damage Dealer
Can Learn: Holy Light, Hammer Wrath, Justice Aura, Holy Charge.

Wizard

Manath, Wizard of Arizdoh, keeper of the justice, has a lot potential using his great stuff to condimitate his enemies into the air, swashing them around like he used before, Manath seeks victims to feed them with its magic, and to improve this world from evil.

Main Attribute: Intelligence
Role in Game: Support
Can Learn: Mind Throw, Pulse Magic, Brilliance Aura, Telekinesis.

Mountain King:

Mountain King, living in cold Thundra far away on north, used to move here to get some materials for it's sick father. But before he returned, Munin received letter that his father was killed by undead monsters. The only reason he stays here is to revenge it's father death and to cleanse these lands from ancient evil.

Main Attribute:|r Strength
Role in Game:|r Tanker
Can Learn: Chain Storm Bolt, Thunder Clap, Bash, Storm Bolt Barrage.

Blood Magician

Once used to travel with great master Illidan, now left on its own in these poor lands, searching the victims to satisfy his hunger for magic.

Main Attribute: Intelligence
Role in Game: Nuker & Spell Dps
Can Learn: Flame Strike, Banish, Brain Soak, Flame Collapse.

Night Elf Blademaster

Trained in order of Black Wings, this young Elf Blademaster has a lot of potencial. He can swiftly move or cut any enemy in anger, spinning and drilling around, creating Illusions of himself like a worst nightmare.

Main Attribute: Agility
Role in Game: Damage Dealer
Can Learn: Night Elf Power, Blink, Elf Helix, Shadow in the Dark.

Corher the Dark Titan

Corher, once lived with Mon'Khal in his lands, but then invasion of Centaurs came. Corher goes enrarged with every single step, crushing its enemies to the bone of ther feets, creating massive pulses from the earth.

Main Attribute: Strength
Role in Game: Spell Damage Dealer
Can Learn: Fist Crusher, Raging Throw, Swift Slam, Rock Spinner.

Note: There are more heroes, but you need to test the map to see them.
Modes:
  • -SM (Short mode) - All units except heroes have 75% handicap.
  • -WM (Warrior Mode) - Every 105 seconds of game time, Giant Warriors will spawn at the centre of the map.
  • -FM (Furion Mode) - Enter a secret region to reveal Furion's might!
  • -TM (Tower Mode) - After 3 minutes and 20 seconds, Towers recieve +25 bonus damage.

Commands:
  • ck (Creep Kill): Shows your creep scores, kill and denies! Basically like -denyinfo!
  • DM: Shows how much damage is dealt on a target.
  • roll: Rolls a random number between 0 and 100. It is used to split up items when bosses drop fairly.
  • unstuck: Are you trapped?
  • random: You get a random hero!
  • repick: You can now repick a hero!
ml2ebp.jpg

Scattered around the map are Bosses, they are powerful, but they can drop treasure and provide a good source of gold and experience. Once you've killed them, they grow stronger, leaving you to fight them for a long time if you don't kill them early.

2090lsk.jpg

When you become Level 21, you are a champion of your own class! You will be notified with a message and a new set of skills.

Abilities split up into three different groups.

We have:

• strength-c.jpg
    Strength
  • agility-c.jpg
    Agility
  • intelligence-c.jpg
    Intelligence

Every group has a special table of new spells which are binded to the hero itself.

sqplde.jpg

Chat System is a different option of writing text. It allows you to communicate with your allies/enemies with another method.

• Normal Chat System - Normal Chat.
  • Dot Chat System - Add a "." before your message and display the text above your character, can be used for taunting or whatever you like
  • Global Chat System - Add a "-" before your message and everyone will see it.

6xuiaa.jpg

• Azrael: Return of the King - View
  • Guerilla Method: eSports Official Teaser - View
  • Mini Wars: The Truth - View
  • Mini Wars: In The Beggining - View

Screenshots:

Image #1:
15ydjd3.jpg

Image #2:
2d8mdd1.jpg

Image #3:
o89avn.jpg
Join the group!

2wmoo09.jpg

HIGHLIGHTS:
  • Temples are now regenerating when worned
  • When you destroy fountain you gain 1000 gold
  • Killing Streak Own & Finish Increased per streak
  • Experience range increased from 650 to 750 AoE
  • Added Dalaran Sky
  • Berserker changed from melee (r50) into range (r300)
  • Added new hero ''Rampager''
  • Fixed an crash exploit futuring in version 1.0

ICONS:
  • New Icon for ''Deadly Throw''
  • New Icon for ''Death Protection''
  • New Icon/s for Tome of Experience, Agility, Strength and Intelligence (x3)
  • Repaired Boss Armor since it malfunctioned with Hero Armor
  • New Icon for Holy Light

ITEMS:
  • Cursed Sword Attachment fixed
  • Stormbringer Recipe glitch fixed
  • Tome of Experience cannot be acquired when level 21 and you'll receive your previously purchased gold amount
  • Essence Aura increased from -5 to -6
  • Bone Staff system changed (you can swap between two items which are in one)
  • Rapidly buying book lag fixed
  • Stonecutting Glaive Tooltip fixed
  • Blacktalon Claws and Mask of Wilderness attributes corrected

HEROES & UNITS:
  • New Boss upgrade type (armor)
  • Azrael now shows text messages over time when being attacked below 60% Hit Points
  • Increased base Intelligence of Warmaster by 2
  • Pit Lord Intelligence increased by 1
  • Deathcrest now burns 70 mana per Purgefication instance
  • Deathcrest mana pool increased from 300 to 500

MODES:
  • Darmeld Mode (-bm) repaired
  • Unstuck (-unstuck) reworked for Test Mode. It now automatically teleports triggering unit into center of map
  • Added a -kill function in Test Mode. It allows you to kill yourself (it's still in beta version)
  • Added a similiar command ''-lvlup'' which will do the same functions as ''-levelup''

ABILITIES & EFFECTS:
  • Puppet Masters Ultimate can no longer target structures
  • Added special effect when you kill an enemy unit (Gold Coins)
  • Celestial Energy is now Chaos type of damage
  • Storm Bolt missile size increased for 30%
  • Starfall fixed
  • Tremble Lord Ulti damage increased from 100/200 to 150/300
  • Pit Lord Ulti powered
  • Added an special effect when spawning Training Statue
  • Repaired an bug with ability Burst Aura which granted melee units bonus damage as well
  • Repaired True Shot ability
  • Remaked War Stomp (Pit Lord)
  • Changed special effect when Light Ranger gains level 21

SOUNDS:
  • Added a sound when ''Essence of Life'' item is acquired

aead1v.jpg

Page Layout created with help of BlackRose.

Cooperational Persons:
  • Oninuva (Triggering, helping with balances)
  • Furby (Triggering)
  • Bboy-Tiger (Ideas)
Beta Testers and Suggestions:
  • BlackRose
  • DG-s0r0w
  • Pwn
  • AKI_SER
  • DeepSII. Galaxio
  • FearMySty1e
  • [SH]De5tRoYeR
  • Cro_Ba
  • Shinogenji_CRO
  • Cpow-Mos
  • Second2None
  • AVGn00b
  • Ogulinac
  • RapE|eXile
  • prawnik
  • 3m!r05
  • Bboy-tiger
  • grof_garfield
  • zinjast
  • Rojs-.-
  • eXoS

Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
lol, nice map. I played it on my friend's computer yesterday and it was pretty nice.

The heroes were a bit... unoriginal though. And weak. Or too strong. The Cow King for example by theory is very strong if you look at his spells. However, when you actually fight, he has very little mana to cast his abilities and they are pretty weak. On the other hand, the Lightning Spirit or something is rigged. His lightning bolt spell can damage towers and takes it down very quickly. Little balance changes need fixing. :)

There are also a few minor grammatical errors around the tooltips and stuff so you might wanna look them over again. I know it's Mini Wars, but the game size might be too small. Not the overall map size, but where players can fight. Like I just did me against CPU's and it was like... tiny. More than mini. Give the middle lane more space since there will be other players. The creep areas don't can lose some space in my opinion and give it to the lane.

But good job! :thup:

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Crusher

Reaction score
Thanks for testing my map out , +rep . And yeah , there are some grammar mistakes , but I hope they don't ''hurt'' to much , aei =D? Well yes , middle lane is bit tiny , I need to resize him , but its much more larger than previous version that I released.

About cow King ; He is strong , but this hero can be easily killed .

About suggestions :

Can you make some suggestions what shall I improve , abilities , items , units etc etc. so I can add you in beta testers / ideas ^^..

thewrongvine

Reaction score
Okee, when I get around to testing it again, I shall note some suggestions done. :D

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Crusher

Reaction score
Thanks , anyone else did the testing / playing? =D

iPeez

Hot food far all world wide!
Reaction score
Screenshots helps alot, aswell as more information general and special features, and why people should pick your map instead of enyone elses.

Crusher

Reaction score
Thanks for support , I appreciate that :thup:! Now , 0.8b will be released in few days , until I see more bugs / glitches / balance / to improve!

BlackRose

Forum User
Reaction score
Where's my name there =]

It's quite small, I've only ever played 1v1, in it, so I am not sure wat 3v3 is like (AGAINST YOU!!)

You don't get enough 'hero points' to buy anything from there, make a ability that the Circle of Power drops items, its annoying to have to drop it manually.

But, I already MSNed you.

Crusher

Reaction score
Already done the drop ability ... anything else? (Also added to credits)

Oninuva

Reaction score
Where's my name there =]

It's quite small, I've only ever played 1v1, in it, so I am not sure wat 3v3 is like (AGAINST YOU!!)

You don't get enough 'hero points' to buy anything from there, make a ability that the Circle of Power drops items, its annoying to have to drop it manually.

But, I already MSNed you.

If you help people just to get your name on credits.. um.. maybe you shouldn't be helping.. but just saying..

Crusher I played 3v3.. it was really rigged lol

BlackRose

Forum User
Reaction score
If you help people just to get your name on credits.. um.. maybe you shouldn't be helping.. but just saying..

Crusher I played 3v3.. it was really rigged lol...

Lol.... anyways, I'm not downloading any more maps, until the 18th =]. when my internet speed comes back =]. (8kb per sec)

Did you update it since the last time I played it against you?

The upkeep bar?

Etc?

Crusher

Reaction score
No , when I update it ,I will note here and on the other forums ( 0.8b version)

By the way , gogo check for bugs in 0.8 , so I can fix them in 0.8b! :thup:

BlackRose

Forum User
Reaction score
  • I dislike the Wizard missile art.
  • Upkeep bar.
  • You can pull Dark Elemental with Lasso (Beastmaster) (Did you make that spell? Cause I saw it in another map), the Elemetnal then gets killed by the Undead Towers.
  • Same with Hunter/Water Elemental.
  • You extended the map?

Crusher

Reaction score
  • I dislike the Wizard missile art.
  • Upkeep bar.
  • You can pull Dark Elemental with Lasso (Beastmaster) (Did you make that spell? Cause I saw it in another map), the Elemetnal then gets killed by the Undead Towers.
  • Same with Hunter/Water Elemental.
  • You extended the map?

About the missile art i think its fine for him
Changed the bar in 0.8b v (coming soon)
Well that is good? You can pull a boss , isn't that great? :D (Its not mine , all credits go to Emjlir.)
Yes I extended the map.

thewrongvine

Reaction score
OK, got to test it around again.

Jubei, Night Elf Blademaster
-Unexpected Charge doesn't help much. I suggest 1) lowering its cooldown by 3 seconds to like 15 seconds and 2) adding effects, make it like deal damage to the target, or maybe stun it, or attack his own damage.

Heroes in General
-More mana? Mana pool so small! Can't really do anything.

Map In General
-Grammar? Errors all around, :p. For example, Jubei's Night Elf Power ability has some typos.
-Items? Some need to be nerfed, some are too strong, i.e. Extra Gloves is horrible. Requires (15% AS, 5 Str, 5 Int, 8 Agi) but gives (25% AS, 4 Str, 4 Int, 4 Agi). The final output should be like (20% AS, 6 Str, 6 Int, 8 Agi). Also, Horn of United is similar. Separate is (12 Str, 12 Int, 2 Armor, 200 Mana) but when combined, it's (12 Str, 12 Int, 200 Mana).
-Finish Him! doesn't always work? Like if you get to that point of health, and the "Finish Him!" effect takes place, but you instantly heal back like 50 health for example, and then lose back to the point of health for "Finish Him!" or even under, it doesn't activate.
-Money Gain is a bit slow. I haven't played it online yet so I don't know how it is with multiplayer and killing heroes, but as it is right now, even at single player with all the creeps to yourself, it is slow.

I'll have more tomorrow! Good job! :thup:

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

BlackRose

Forum User
Reaction score
Also, the text setout is horrible to read.

Put it like:

The horn of Crusher was ripped from his head and enchanted with Fairy Magic!
*+10 Agility
*+10 Armor
*+Blink (Active Spell)

I agree with thewrongvine, you have a lot of grammar issues.

Like:
The Beastmaster is a Str Hero.Very powerful. There should be spaces there.

Well that is good? You can pull a boss , isn't that great? (Its not mine , all credits go to Emjlir.)

Is that sarcasm?

Crusher

Reaction score
I've Updated to v0.8b , check the 1st post to Download the map! (Btw can some of WEHZ rename my topic into '' Mini Wars v0.8b'' ? Thanks.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.