AoS Mini Wars v1.0b

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
> (Btw can some of WEHZ rename my topic into '' Mini Wars v0.8b'' ? Thanks.
It's done.

In the future, could you PM or VM please. It's easier to see. :p

BlackRose

Forum User
Reaction score
ISSUES for 0.8b:
- Holy Warrior's Holy Charge should give vision of when you charge, cause I can't see a thing when in Creeps Area.
- You can still Lasso the Dark Elemental, let towers kill it, and you get free gold.
- I'm not sure if this still exist, but you can enter the area with the Dark Elemental and get Mana Burned when he is dead.

When will you be on? So I can 1v1 you :)

(ATTACHED REPLAY: Lasso the Dark Elemental)

Crusher

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
ISSUES for 0.8b:
- Holy Warrior's Holy Charge should give vision of when you charge, cause I can't see a thing when in Creeps Area.
- You can still Lasso the Dark Elemental, let towers kill it, and you get free gold.
- I'm not sure if this still exist, but you can enter the area with the Dark Elemental and get Mana Burned when he is dead.

When will you be on? So I can 1v1 you :)

Well I will try to fix charge .

- I will try to fix that too!
- Nope , removed mana burn and added dark trap (4 sec. unable to move)

Off Topic :

Go to msn? (now)

Crusher

Reaction score
Version 0.8.1 is out ! A lot of changes has been done , balance , new heroes and much more!

Changelog :

* Added New Hero - Witch
* Ability Info :
Curse - Curses an enemy unit , causing the target to miss for short amount of time.
Petrify - Traps the targeted unit , dealing damage over time and immobilizing it shortly.
Death Pressence - Regenerates mana equal to casted unit intelligence whenever spell is casted.
Witch Scream - Shakes the camera greatly for enemy player , dealing bonus damage.

* New Icons
* A lot of balance changes
* Reworked Berserker
* Reworked Cow King
* Pit of Stone now has duration 3 seconds + Level
* Night Elf Blademaster changed
* New Spawn units type
* Added new sounds for some abilities
* Added AP mode
* Added region which instantly teleports your heroes to base
* Changed icon for Heroic Points

-*- Major Changes & News -*-
* Fixed a issue when low configured computers try to run the map , which caused lag.
* Removed all glitches / leaks .
* Multiboard Reworked
* Finish Him is now working fine
* First Blood is now working fine
* This version is tournament edition , which means that the Tournament is applying only for Croatians
* Special Thanks to Edelwolf for co - organizing the tournament (v 0.8.1 - this one )

Thanks to all beta testers and thanks to all who supported this project with various icons , models , ideas , testing ! (If you see your work in map please note me at official Mini Wars mail : [email protected]) and explain what does my map contain of your work!

Download Link - Click!

BlackRose

Forum User
Reaction score
Hmm...... the thread name lies.... :)

* Special Thanks to Edelwolf for co - organizing the tournament (v 0.8.1 - this one )
Is there a prize? Like MONEY?? Anyways, if so, how would I join? I don't want to join and then play with a delay / lag stuff.

It was broken?

--------------------------------------------------

Sorry I had to go in that game I was in with you.... I just had to :(
Anyways, I owned you :) You cheated!! You pulled the Dark Elemental, but then I cheated, you Lasso'ed a dummy unit :)

Some things are:
*Why so many unnessecary spaces... eg: Provides + 25 INTELLIGENCE . <-- I don't like that space there :(... it just annoys me for some reason.
*Errr..... how do I manage to vs more than only 1 player.... which was you....
*What glitches / leaks.... did you mean the Lasso boss thing?

[ REP + ]

Crusher

Reaction score
Hmm...... the thread name lies....

It won't anymore . :)

Is there a prize? Like MONEY?? Anyways, if so, how would I join? I don't want to join and then play with a delay / lag stuff.

Yes there is a prize , but not money . There will be Gold member prizes.

It was broken?

Yes it was.

Sorry I had to go in that game I was in with you.... I just had to
Anyways, I owned you You cheated!! You pulled the Dark Elemental, but then I cheated, you Lasso'ed a dummy unit

I've also fixed this.

*Why so many unnessecary spaces... eg: Provides + 25 INTELLIGENCE . <-- I don't like that space there ... it just annoys me for some reason.

Maybe it's more readable?

*Errr..... how do I manage to vs more than only 1 player.... which was you....

ERR , find a player/s? :)

*What glitches / leaks.... did you mean the Lasso boss thing?
Nah , the other ones which ruined the game .

Zack1996

Working on a Map
Reaction score
Great Map! The spells are good and the heroes are interesting.
The items in the shops could use some reorganising. I don't see how a scroll can be in a "Tier Shop 3", put it in the Potion Shop. Also, the shops should be "Tier X Shop"

A quick Comment on the Tauren Chieftain:
1st Skill- A good skill but the levelling of the skill is a bit weird. The increase in damage is not very good. Maybe make the skill's damage level something like this: 80/125/170 or something.
2nd Skill- Just a quick comment. Make the damage dealt shown.
3rd Skill- The Pit a bit small, especially since enemies can run out of it easily when the pit is forming. Also, please fix the pit bug. My hero moved a small amount and a space appeared in the pit big enough for my hero to walk through.
4th Skill- Its quite a powerful skill. The mana cost is a bit low though.
A quicker comment on the Mountain King.
Fix his tooltip when selecting him. He does not have some of the skills the tooltip said he has.

A quick question. How did you make the border of the spell change when the spell is in cooldown? Does it require the usage of JASS?

Crusher

Reaction score
Hmm.. you mean Garena sponsored the map?

Garena didn't sponsored the map ... yet.

Great Map! The spells are good and the heroes are interesting.

Thanks.

1st skill - I will change that to something better ( I mean damage factor )
2nd skill - Well I did have that , but I don't think that's necessary because multiple floating text bugs?
3rd - Trying to increase radius of pit.
4 - Well sort of , maybe too strong maybe too weak. :p

And yeah , about the pit bug , that actually isn't a bug . Pit of Stone is a channeling spell.

* Fixed A tooltip bug with Mountain King

A quick question. How did you make the border of the spell change when the spell is in cooldown? Does it require the usage of JASS?

Custom UI Cooldown , which you can easily find here on Thehelper.

+REP anyways.

Crusher

Reaction score
Here it is, the latest v0.8.1b Beta Download! Minor improvements.

Note: There might be some bugs, so please report them here!

Enjoy!

BlackRose

Forum User
Reaction score
Make an AI for this. Then it will become one of my offline games, alongside Final Fantasy Epic RPG, DotA Allstars AI, map making, Spirit Wars, and Element TD.

Crusher

Reaction score
Since I've failed many times with AI, and both ruined all my maps with it, I can tell you that I'm afraid of making any part of the AI, so that will be it. Well, I can make some fun mode for ''offline'' games.

By the way, can anyone test the map and report back bugs/glitches? It will be much appreciated, and you will receive +rep no matter what is the role of the bug/glitch!

wraithseeker

Tired.
Reaction score
Your description doesn't aspire me to test it, maybe include some more description and screenshots and such and how it stands out from the other AoS.

Take a look at some of the more popular threads, they are nicely formatted and provide more information.

BlackRose

Forum User
Reaction score
fun mode? I can only think of a boss battle series for Mini-Wars as fun mode, what could be fun for single-player -.-...

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
NOthing rosie (mind if I call you that xD Most likely yes). Only AI is the option for this type of games. However if you just want a list of single player Mini games, PM or VM me and I shall make a short list with uber-cool maps.

Crusher

Reaction score
Lol? There are a lot of screenshots at link on first page (visit modding files). You do not need to be registered, screenshots are there (Link).

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.