Miss Ability

kungfuturte0

Reaction score
Hi there,

Basically I created a new ability called Drunken Rage. It increases the unit's attack damage while giving him less accuracy. Now I got the attack damage done but can't seem to find an ability that I could do this for. I have tried using a trigger that gives all enemies evasion then removes it after the ability stops. Only thing is it doesn't remove it, otherwise it would have been perfect. Here's the trigger:
Trigger:
  • Evasion 1
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Begins casting an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Drunken Rage
    • Actions
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units owned by Neutral Hostile) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • If ((Level of Drunken Rage for (Casting unit)) Equal to 1) then do (Unit - Add Evasion 1 (For Drunken Rage) to (Picked unit)) else do (Do nothing)
          • Wait 9.70 seconds
          • Unit - Remove Evasion 1 (For Drunken Rage) from (Picked unit)

naughty

Reaction score
dont add evasion to every unit, just add the Bash ability to the casting unit with a percent chance to miss..
and the second thing, u cant use waits in a loop

Exide

I am amazingly focused right now!
Reaction score
Instead you could create a dummy unit and make it cast Curse on (Triggering Unit). -Then it will miss some attacks.

Pyroflame

Reaction score
Why not have a dummy unit cast druken haze with no area of effect onto the casting hero that lasts the duration you want.

Edit:
Do as Exide said; curse would be better.

naughty

Reaction score
the effect will be the same.. its just that if u add the Bash ability in a Spellbook it will leave no buff and i cannot be dispelled otherwise it can be dispelled

Bonuy

Reaction score
Trigger:
  • Evasion 1
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Begins casting an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Drunken Rage
    • Actions
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units owned by Neutral Hostile) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • If ((Level of Drunken Rage for (Casting unit)) Equal to 1) then do (Unit - Add Evasion 1 (For Drunken Rage) to (Picked unit)) else do (Do nothing)
      • Wait 9.70 seconds
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit - Remove Evasion 1 (For Drunken Rage) from (Picked unit)

I think that will work

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.