Missile Change

Crusher

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Greetings everyone. It's been awhile since I posted here, so Happy New Year and Merry Christmas to all of you (with a delay, obviously).

The question is:

Is there any way to change unit missile via triggers.

Example:

In the first minute of game time I have a footman and he has a blue missile.mdx

<My Triggers are now executing>

In the third minute of game time I have a footman and he has a green missile.mdx

Do you guys get what I mean or do I have to explain more?

:)

jig7c

Stop reading me...-statement
Reaction score
i don't think you can change the missile type.. perhaps replacing the unit with the same mana/hp/skills/level/position would work out....

Crusher

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Nah, I wouldn't like that.

Well, if this isn't possible, thanks for your very help.

Raizn

Reaction score
hm you could create multiple units of type X with different missle colors and replace Unit A with Unit B. But thats would suck^^

another way is to use barrage. each level with a different color and set the level of barrage with a trigger. but thats not the best way to solve this too.

LurkerAspect

Now officially a Super Lurker
Reaction score
Try making an ability based off Orb of Lightning, except removing the damage & whatever, and changing the missile art. Then, with a trigger, give the unit this ability. The orb item abilities override the original missile, but it won't work of you have multiple orb abilities on a unit, remove the last ability before applying the next one (if you want to change missiles more than once.)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.