Model Request and Spell Ideas

nandosman

Reaction score
Hello Everybody,

Today I need some good ideas in how to finish a spell i've been working in.
I have a hero with a samurai model, it's supposed he's "possesed by some evil spirit", so, i have a spell that makes him transform into another unit (the inner evil spirit) when his hitpoints are under 25% of total life. While in Demon Form, he gets some bonifications. That Spell works Great. Now, for the ultimate...He channels for 12 secons. A circle of fire appears around him, and every 2 seconds, one part of a pentagram (The Demonic Inverted Star) appears, to complete de demonic figure. The effect looks Great! so, when he succefully channels it for the 12 seconds, the inner spirit will go out, for 30 seconds, granting him full power. The Star also creates an earthqueake that destroys every doodad in its area, and slows creeps on it.

I used to summon 5 different samurais in every corner of the star (5 in total), and it looked great, but its just to Over Power....So I need some Ideas on what to do in every corner (every 2 seconds).

Also, I need a good model for the Demon Form :/, I'm using right now the Doom Guard models, and honestly, it sux....need some Diablo Like Model xD

Thanks everyone, if someone would like to, I can upload my map

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.