Model Request, Need my current model Altarted

rover2341

Is riding a roller coaster...Wee!
Reaction score
I think i can post here for model help...

Info
Looking for model help. If anyone is has a some time.
I have a model and i need to have a few modifications.
The Current Build For the models Are attached at the bottom. They were sent in by Mario_64. But since then my project has gone dry. but i am re picking it up and working on it again.

I am looking for 7 Versions of The Track Model.

1.Flat Version (0 Degrees)
2.Angle Version (15 Degrees)
3.Angle Version (30 Degrees)
4.Angle Version (45 Degrees)
5.Angle Version (60 Degrees)
6.Angle Version (75 Degrees)
7.Vertical Version (90 Degrees)

A few important things.
1. All Models when you go to war craft and you tell it to face Angle 0 Should be facing to the right.

2.The lengths of the model are very important. i can scale them bigger in war craft but they must be scaled to each other, as i have in my paper, its really clear how i need it.
If your confused with the unneeded info, just look at summery.

3.A few models are pretty much the same but just rotated upside down, or rotated 90 Degrees (about 3) Ex: Flat Version And Vertical Version

Any Questions Please ask.

Mario_64 Made the first version of the model, but we couldn't quite get it to fit like i wanted, but i have redrawn everything up so it should be a very straight forward process. And of course you would get credit.

P.S. I know i could Do it with 4 models, but it will make it alot easier on me if i could get all 7.

Edit: I have got WAr3 model editor but not sure how to work it, been trying. If i could be leaded in the right direction, that would be helpful :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.