Model Request thread?

GOGETIA

Reaction score
Hey i was just wondering why nobody made a model request thread? If you have ever been to Glenphir's spell request thread then you will know that he is very good and can complete spells really fast. I think there should be a service similar to this but instead of spells models. They dont have to nessecarily make the models but just find them. Some models are really hard to find like for instance kid gohan. If you googled kid gohan wc3 models i doubt you would get one.

So if anybody is good at modeling and likes to help people please think about making a model request thread.

Ryushi

"I will stand, or I will fall. I will not sit."
Reaction score
No one wants to make a model request thread because few people know how to make models, and good models are much harder to make than good spells.

skyblader

You're living only because it's illegal killing.
Reaction score
Also, you CAN request for models. I'm not sure if you're allowed here, but at hiveworkshop I believe you can make requests.

xPass

All aboard the xPass Express!
Reaction score
Also, you CAN request for models. I'm not sure if you're allowed here, but at hiveworkshop I believe you can make requests.

If i'm not wrong, there is a model request thread at hiveworkshop. But anyway, you can make requests there :D (No offence, btw... Just a comment)

Whoareyou.

Reaction score
Hey i was just wondering why nobody made a model request thread? If you have ever been to Glenphir's spell request thread then you will know that he is very good and can complete spells really fast. I think there should be a service similar to this but instead of spells models. They dont have to nessecarily make the models but just find them. Some models are really hard to find like for instance kid gohan. If you googled kid gohan wc3 models i doubt you would get one.

So if anybody is good at modeling and likes to help people please think about making a model request thread.

No Kid Gohan is made at the time being. I know someone who will be making it in the next few months though.

junicobakura

Reaction score
if you want anime models(without visiting those gibberish sites) i know a forum site that is semi-dedicated to anime models

theres alot of anime models there

even from digimon and pokemon

and the ones from a video-game like Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts..

just say it..

GOGETIA

Reaction score
sure what site?

o and whoareyou tell me then the kid gohan is finished okay? ill want to get that model

GOGETIA

Reaction score
junicobakura for that website you have to be a member there to use search which i really dont feel like doing. Same thing for hive alothough ill go to hive and look at the ones they already have

btw wratox ur avatar is really distracting i just sat here looking at it for 5 minutes :)

Wratox1

Reaction score
well, its just as hard to create a account at the hive as it is here at thehelper..

and everyone can have that avatar, i did not make it..

Whoareyou.

Reaction score
Maker is paradise.engineering. Hes making all the unmade DB, Z, GT models. He already made pikkon, kid goku gt and adult goku gt and goz, mez, and also a burter. And which kid gohan. The one with piccolos uniform or the one with the cap and db on head XD.

GOGETIA

Reaction score
the gohan with piccolo uniform but thats still a kid... i tihnk hes the coolest gohan or mabye the gohan thats in same clothes but a couple years older when hes like 10

GOGETIA

Reaction score
wow junicobakura thats the perfect model!!!! So now that i have the model i have 1 question... how do i import it? i have tried to import models before and everytime it gets messed up. Ill post what i normally do then you can tell me what i do wrong okay?

First i dl the file which is usually in zip form
Second i click on the zipped folder and click extract which i assumed was the same as using winrar
Third i go to import manager and put it in the map
fourth i save and close the map then re open it
fifth i go to a unit and place the model file as the one i imported

Btw what is a custom import path and why does it matter? why do you have to use it like for instance i have used a file before where i didnt change the path

k plz help

junicobakura

Reaction score
after importing the files

just remove the war3mapimported\ from both the .mdx and .blp

if just removing the war3mapimported\ does not work

add Textures\(filename).blp only to the .blp

and remember to credit the maker of the model..

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
When you import models, normally you don't need to remove the "war3mapimported\" from the .mdx file. However, for .blp file, you need to remove the "war3mapimported\". However, you might need to change your .blp file path to something else, if specified.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.