Model Request

Pharaoh_

The epic journey will soon begin... Prepare!
Reaction score
I have searched through the model sites, hive actually and wc3campaigns and didn't find what i want. So, i need a model of a young lady, modern clothes (modern=jeans, not dresses and such), with this type of hair:
short-hair-pictures-for-woman-06.jpg

and hair color: Black.
Credits in the map will be given + rep ;)

CysticCraze

Reaction score
Sigh, this was abnoxious it came out aweful. I will go post it here if u want to play with it. Its TGA not BLP and it wont be applied. Im sorry, shes blonde didnt see ur black hair thing, should be easily fixed. I hate this model with all my might, and i mean ALL.

:( I REALLY HATE IT. doubt its useful, you can look at it. but if i was you id reject it.

Womansigh.jpg

Tell me if you want it uploaded.

Igor_Z

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
WoW she rocks... Outdone urself.. What is the unit u based her on? Satur? Hhahah rly funny thread upload it i wanna download :p

Pharaoh_

The epic journey will soon begin... Prepare!
Reaction score
:D Wow, nice. Well, some things if you change:
1) I want completely black hair.
2) I want the neck to be shown a little bit, not like now, which looks like a jacket.
3) Maybe there are some shoes? And make the legs a bit thinner? Is it possible? Oh, and her arms a bit thinner, it seems like the model is out of a robot.
4) Change the color of the t-shirt into black.
Thanks a lot. Ah, i need an animation attached on her too. I want "spell" animation to move her right hand instantly to her right side, starting from her chest. Like this: spellAnimation.jpg

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.