model requests/ suggestions

perkeyone

something clever
Reaction score
im looking for a few models for a map i am making
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=122604
ive checked a the hive with no luck
if anyone could either suggest a blizzard model that you think might decently resemble these pictures, or link me to a model that does, or if you are extra nice you could make one for me. either way i would greatly appreciate it. +rep for any help. here are the models i am looking for

7.gif

this little guy is a gryphon
my first thought was to use the blizzard gryphon but i really dont like the fact that it has a dwarf riding on it. if that dwarf was gone it would be perfect. hint hint ;]

11.gif

dont ask what this guy is supposed to be... i just know i cant find a model i like to use for him. hes short and round. has a weird whiskery mouth and eyes with long eyelashes, and a wierd floppy thing on his head. im not expecting a whole lot for this guy

24.gif

this guy is supposed to be a mechanical shark/submarine thingy. when i checked the hive there was a nice shark model but it didnt have an attack animation. and there was also a few submarine models but i was really hoping to have the whole shark mouth thing.

27.gif

if i could get a decent kracken or squid or octopus model to use with this i think i would be happy. i found a kracken model on the hive but it was very long and its movement was backwards relative to real aquatic tentacled animals. there were a few blizzard model i considered but i ended up using them for other units and i would like to have unique models for each unit.

36.gif

this little guy has wings on its back and a huge horn on its head, and tiny arms. its kinda like a thumbtack with wings. im not very hopeful about this one either but i thought i might as well post it.

41.gif

this guy has just the one eye and floats. its shaped kinda like a top but without the handle. once again not hopeful

well thats all for now
just a reminder it you find something or make something it doesnt have to look exactly like the picture, id be happy with something that remotely resembles them

perkeyone

something clever
Reaction score
yeah... i kinda already hinted at that, but the reason i said that was because i dont have a model editor and even if i had one i wouldnt know how to edit it and even if i knew how to edit it i would probably do a poor job. so thats why this is a 'model request'

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
I can't see any of those pictures. Like they come up but they needa be like a hell of a lot bigger.

Manix

Reaction score
I managed to do the gryphon for you, althought you gotta notice that you can't use the attachment points, I believe the only attachment point you can use is Origin, others are messy.

Attachments

• Gryphon.mdx
    224.5 KB · Views: 140
  • Gryphon_Portrait.mdx
    39.1 KB · Views: 118

OneBadPsycho

Reaction score
I'll make the bottom one!
-Maybe the hat guy too.

EDIT:

view

My texture suck. Please provide me with a better or suggest another skin. :p

perkeyone

something clever
Reaction score
EDIT:
@manix
dang i didnt even see the griffon one
im about to check it out even though i already +repped you
EDIT2:
@manix
wow thats perfect, i dont mind that attachment points thing
but i did notice there are a few stray polygons where the dwarf was.
and when it attacks it make a little lightning effect lol

@onebadpsycho

omg that is sooo good.
+rep
wow how long did that take?
im going to put a picture on photobucket to show you what the skin looks like
does it have animations?
and ill try to get a screeny of it attacking so you can get an idea of that too
(basically it spins around quickly and the spiky things on its body cut you up)
im am stunned, you are amazing.

when it is not moving it just kinda floats, bobbing up and down slightly
this is the spin attack looks kinda like a Japanese fan

cy6.jpg

cy7.jpg

perkeyone

something clever
Reaction score
@manix
if youre up to it then yes i would appreciate that =]

@onebad
looks good, i think maybe team color would look good as the iris of its eye

OneBadPsycho

Reaction score
I have finished the unit animations!

I have made a test map with some of the unit options which makes the model perform best.

Attachments

• Cyclone Unit.w3x
    56.9 KB · Views: 105
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.