modeling conversions

B

BlizzScripts

can u save it in .OBJ or even other and use 3Ds max 5 with w3 tool from blizzard to save as mdx.. i got 3ds max 5 with the tool and anything i want to pass to mdx works fine animations , skins...or even use mdx exporter of milkshape ,, (i think is not 100% convert) but give it a try :)

how do i send a reply(PM MODE) for some one? i mean i press reply and i type and send but it doesnt look like that works: -Thanks

G

guitarplay

yeah i can export to obj, but then i dont know how to convert it. Whats with the one you got. And also, ive nver used studio max.

AceHart

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin
Reaction score
> How do I send a reply (PM MODE) for someone? I mean I press reply and I type and send but it doesn't look like that works

Well, that's what all the others are doing too...

G

guitarplay

i got you reply to mine, so if thats what ur talking bout it worked.

neways, i got the python to work WA HO. everything was fine, i just had the wrong version of python. I had like 2.4.2 and i needed like 2.3.5 so now im good w/ that

poroblem is i still get the other error:
ERROR: python script error: check consol

i think by consol it means the cmd prompt. ???

G

guitarplay

bump

PLS HELP ME

there is now a reward if you can help me. I will give you a model!!!!. god this is so annyoing!!!.

and il also throw in this mace i made
YAY COLOR

G

guitarplay

bump (PLZ HELP ME)

on the other hand, i think i could get it to work at my school, but its being their being kinda gay. They have all the stuff protected, and all so evenafter i installed all the stuff (which i wasnt suposed to do), it wont let me set the environmental variable to connect the python to the blender program. Other than that it works fine at school, (it doesent give me errors, it just dosent convert it seeing as there is no python script to run off of)

B

BlizzScripts

i can convert obj to mdx or mdl with 3d studio max tool from blizzard
but i dont have your model... how we gonna do?
i have an idea i will try to change obj to mdx.. i sure it can be made without u send to some one the model :) lemme find this link:
try this one and open your model and export as mdx warcrft 3

http://www.swissquake.ch/chumbalum-soft/

G

guitarplay

hmmmmmm, wtf, i go download it, but i cant find a place to do that ITS A GIANT LOOP

anyways, i click download now, its ays download direct i say ok, click, it says what are you looking for, chose a topic WTF AM I LOOKING FOR. i never gets me to a place to download from

PS: sorry for yelling

G

guitarplay1

ok, forgot to sign in, and i figured it out. I dident want the mirror, i wanted the local location thing. . ty anyways

B

BlizzScripts

guitar play , i m ready to change the format from .obj or other to mdx with the w3 tools but where can i get the model?

amd by the way:
i found a mdx imp and exp for blender :)

here
by: by Nub & KMK

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.