Modifying Scaling Value

NetherHawk

Reaction score
Hi, i want to change the scaling value of a unit as it learns an ability, how do i do this. I have tried using bloodlust but it isnt suitable as it is a buff, and can be dispelled. how else can i do it? i dont think there is an upgrade which allows this.

Emu.Man00

Reaction score
It's not the buff from bloodlust that changes the scaling factor.
In the ability it's Data- Scaling Factor

Edit: You can do it in a trigger.

Trigger:
  • Scaling
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Learns a skill
    • Conditions
      • (Learned Hero Skill) Equal to Your_Skill
    • Actions
      • Animation - Change Your_Unit's size to (150.00%, 150.00%, 150.00%) of its original size

DarkSonicele

Reaction score
By making a trigger like this one:

Trigger:
  • Your Trigger
    • Events
    • Conditions
      • (Learned Hero Skill) Equal to Your Skill
    • Actions
      • Set SizeIncrement = 150.00
      • Animation - Change (Learning Hero)'s size to (SizeIncrement%, SizeIncrement%, SizeIncrement%) of its original size

SizeIncrement is a real variable, and just change it to your wanted size increment. (100 = normal size, 150 = 1.5*normal size)

chovynz

We are all noobs! in different states of Noobism!
Reaction score
Hi, i want to change the scaling value of a unit as it learns an ability, how do i do this. I have tried using bloodlust but it isnt suitable as it is a buff, and can be dispelled. how else can i do it? i dont think there is an upgrade which allows this.

One way I know of

HANDWRITTEN said:
Code:
Events
    Ability is learned....or whatever event you choose
Condition 
    ... or not (depends if this is needed)
Actions
     Animation - Change (Last created unit)'s size to (100.00%, 100.00%, 100.00%) of its original size

edit: Beaten to the post...Twice!!

Emu.Man00

Reaction score
you can also do this for something more practicle

Trigger:
  • Scaling
    • Events
    • Conditions
      • (Learned Hero Skill) Equal to (Learned Hero Skill)
    • Actions
      • Set Ability_Level[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] = (Ability_Level[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] + 1.00)
      • Animation - Change Your_Unit's size to ((100.00 + (50.00 x Ability_Level[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))]))%, (100.00 + (50.00 x Ability_Level[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))]))%, (100.00 + (50.00 x Ability_Level[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))]))%) of its original size

It adds the ability level * 50% to the size in length width and height. This will get pretty big so if you have a bunch of levels simply go and change (50.00 x ability_level) to a smaller number :3

Ability_Level is a Real variable
edit: if i did this right it shud be mui too xD

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.