Morph removes abilities inside SpellBook?

sur5al

Reaction score
I am doing nice survival map where unit's attack range, damage and armor type changes based on what item it acquires (axe, bow, dagger...). I have different units for each damage type and i just replace them. Currently i am literally replacing unit with triggers when it acquires or loses an item and everything is fine, apart the thing that long lasting periodic buffs (like healing salve or slow poison) get removed when unit is replaced and also ability cooldowns are denied. So changing unit with Morphing, Bear Form or Chaos abilities instead of replacing by trigger would be much better. However my unit has Spellbook ability which has a lot of other abilities inside (actually its even 4 spellbooks inside each other so like 40 spells inside). And the thing is that if i use bear form or chaos abilities to morph my unit, all abilities inside spellbook are removed :( (the primary spellbook ability remains, it just is empty if you open it). Other "normal" unit abilities remain and work fine, but the spell book gets empty.
I know that you need to check "unit dependency equivalents" in unit editor but that doesn't help.
I know that spell book is stupidly mysterious ability with a lot of bugs, but maybe someone still will be able to help me somehow...

Lol, fixed it. It gets buged if all units have the same spell book. I copy pasted my spellbook ability and gave all different (but identical) spellbooks to diferent units and now morph works!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.