Movement pattern help

Crimson

Reaction score
I've been thinking about this for a while but how do you make a unit move instantly in an 'hourglass' pattern within a circle?

I want it to look kinda like this. The lines are the unit's movements and the numbers are the order of how he moves. Don't mind the asterisk it's just make the slashes even :)

--
4\/2
*/\
--

And while I'm at it, how do spellmakers make Ichigo release a blue getsuga tenshou in shikai and a black one in bankai? Do they they base the bankai spell on metamorphosis and have the bankai form possess the black getsuga tenshou? Or do they use triggers?

Silentnight1

Reaction score
well to get the teleport around, do u want it to be all instant? cuz you could just make 4 regions, 1 at each of the destinated points, and use the trigger.

Event
Unit - Enters Region (blank)

Action
Unit - Move (Triggering Unit) instantly to (next region)

and if u wanted the unit to sit in that one spot for a certain time b4 going to next, just add in a Wait - 2.00 seconds or however long u wanted.

Crimson

Reaction score
No that's not what I was talkling about. Sorry about not being specific in the first post. I want the unit to move like that when using an ability. And yes the movement is instant.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.