Movie Making?

rayquaza218

Reaction score
Do you have the voice clips? It would be great, get me your map, gimme ur MSN, it would be good, and yeah ill help you however i can.

IF you want to add voices Later, i could make an approximate, and you can just record while watching the cinematic! or change the tier yourself. I have ways to make units do an atack animation, i have my own system that requires no JASS.

Anyways id like to see what you;ve actually mapped so far, and since im not too familiar with the king arthur story, more details would be nice.

WOW I just read the text, its not going to be easy, so much of it is talking and shit, and king arthur is carried to the lake? were gonna have some difficulty, no worries, they can be over come, my only qualms is about the sword throwing part, thats gonna be hard... anyways, i can already see this being completed give me the map so far, and details of the battle scene.

F

felguard

Well, we didn't start on the voice clips yet but we're probably just gonna read off of the script. So we're planning to record voices while watching the cinematic.

So far I haven't done anything yet, I've gotten a few people who are willing to do this, but we've only started.

Well for each scene, there is a basic description, you can do it accordingly to what you think is good, I'm not too worried about the exact details of each scene so do what you see fit.

I was told you could get a custom animation of a sword throwing into the lake and such from wc3campaigns.net. But you may skip if it becomes a hassle. But anyway, so far I've gotten a few people that are willing to do this. So before we go any further, if you're serious in doing this, please send an email to [email protected] so I can select the best and most reliable person for the task.

For the battle scene (Scene 1), the story itself isn't mainly about the battle, we're basically using it to catch the viewers. So it should be around a minute to a minute and a half or so. Here's basically how the battle should be. There are two armies, King Arthur's and the enemy army. In King Arthur's army, there should be him leading and his loyal subject Sir Bedivere. It begins with cameras moving all around viewing the two armies in a stand position. The battle then begins where both armies charge and attack. Then the battle will end showing King Arthur and Sir Bedivere fighting, and the screen fades out. Know what I mean? Because in scene 2, we're gonna fade back in with only King Arthur and Sir Bedivere because according to the story, only both of them survive. And King Arthur is also wounded being stabbed in the chest, but you can just show him bleeding. The voice acting isn't done yet, so we're thinking of just adding the voice while watching the movie. But the battle scene won't have much talking.

Edit: Someone suggested that I show divide the scenes among cinema makers so right now brainstorming if this would be a good decision or what not. What do you guys think?

rayquaza218

Reaction score
Splitting the scenes up so each of you make a diff one? not a good idea, anyways ill try n help will postback later.

And emails are hard, i sugegts using MSN, if you don;t have it get it.

F

felguard

Okay yeah, I won't be splitting the scenes to different people as they'll each have different styles and it'll be weird when all scenes are combined into one movie. My MSN is [email protected].

F

felguard

I'll be using a video recording program like FRAPS to convert the cinema scene into a .wmv or .avi file. Then I'm gonna drag the scenes into Windows Movie Maker where the voice recordings and special effects will be done.

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
Yo, I've been looking for a free program (or one I can download) that records games or just the screen. Where did you get yours?

F

felguard

Just google Fraps. The free version is limited though.

BTW, anyone know how to convert a .w3x file to .avi?

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Woah... You are determined to go through all that trouble. Also, how come you're name is felguard instead of aznfelguard? lol...
I cant open it cuz I don't have a program to. Could you send me the link to a program or give the movie to me not as a rvmb or whatever, it will help a lot? :eek:

HEAD BANGER!!! :banghead: :banghead:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.