Multiboard Icons Problem [with picture :D]

Don

Rise with the Fallens!
Reaction score
Yeah i have a multiboard with 7 columns and 9 rows.

columns in order:

- Icon (no text)
- Player Name: (no icons)
- G Income: (no icons)
- W Income: (ni icons)
- Lives: (no icons)
- Kills: (no icons)

and i have this trigger, to say it it needs to display icons or not, and change the width so it fits.

here:
Code:
For each (Integer A) from 2 to 7, do (Actions)
    Loop - Actions
        For each (Integer B) from 1 to 9, do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Multiboard - Set the width for Multiboard item in column 1, row (Integer B) to 1.00% of the total screen width
                Multiboard - Set the width for Multiboard item in column 2, row (Integer B) to 10.00% of the total screen width
                Multiboard - Set the width for Multiboard item in column 3, row (Integer B) to 5.00% of the total screen width
                Multiboard - Set the width for Multiboard item in column 4, row (Integer B) to 7.00% of the total screen width
                Multiboard - Set the width for Multiboard item in column 5, row (Integer B) to 7.00% of the total screen width
                Multiboard - Set the width for Multiboard item in column 6, row (Integer B) to 3.00% of the total screen width
                Multiboard - Set the width for Multiboard item in column 7, row (Integer B) to 3.00% of the total screen width
                Multiboard - Set the display style for Multiboard item in column (Integer A), row (Integer B) to Show text and Hide icons

and hre it is what it gives out:

multiboardax7.png

I want, from the 3rd row of G Income to the last row of kills, to have no iconsbutit still display them o_O?

how to get oer that? +rep (now i give 2 :D)

EDIT: i made the width bigger for livesand kills.. dont ask about that.. just solve the icon problem for free rep :p

manofsteel

Reaction score
Change it to:
Code:
Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 0, row 0 to Show text and Hide icons
Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 0 to Hide text and Show icons

Should work.

Don

Rise with the Fallens!
Reaction score
Nope, nothing changed, icons remains all at the same place..

Any other clues?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.