Multiboard Question

futeki

Reaction score
I've got a multiboard now that shows the gold and wood of the 2 computer users in my map along with a clock/timer above it.

Is there a way to add or remove things in that multiboard based upon the players choices throughout the game while keeping all of that other data?

Example: A Player chooses to be a wizard it shows his spells x,y,z underneath the rest of the data, then 10 minutes later decides He wants to be a warrior and it has moves of e,f,g and it changes in the multiboard.

Basically what I'm trying to do is add/remove items in a multiboard for 1 player based on conditions, I know this is rather simple, just want some input as to the best way to do it.

BcBoy

Reaction score
Well. If you find trouble in adding information to your already existing Multiboard then save the information in it. Delete the multiboard and make a new one. With the old information + the new one.

Example:

player1 choses a warrior.

Save Info from board -> Delete StandardBoard -> Create WarriorBoard WITH saved infro from the old one.

futeki

Reaction score
Well. If you find trouble in adding information to your already existing Multiboard then save the information in it. Delete the multiboard and make a new one. With the old information + the new one.

Example:

player1 choses a warrior.

Save Info from board -> Delete StandardBoard -> Create WarriorBoard WITH saved infro from the old one.

How do you save the info?

I'm currently storing everything in variables, is there something else?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.