Multiplayer isn't working

retupmoc258

Reaction score
Sorry if this question is old, but I don't even know where to begin finding a solution.

For some reason I cannot play multiplayer LAN or even Battle.net with my sister. We have two different computers and I have my own version of Warcraft III and she uses the one my dad bought. Two separate CD keys, same version of FT, but yet when we try to get together on the LAN it never works. I've played games over my network--I know that works--but for some reason, I can't play LAN with my sister's computer. If one of us tries to join the other's games, it spends about 20 seconds or so and then says that it could not find the game.

We've even tried connecting to each other's games over battle.net and the same problem occurs. BUT we can connect to someone else's game and both play in that game. I don't really understand why that is.

Another thing I've tried (and maybe this is a cause of the problem) is playing without any CD cracks, just the original files, and then using my CD to load both Frozen throne games (we don't have the other disk handy) and it still does the exact same thing.

So if anyone knows a lot more about Frozen throne than I do, I'd like to know what the problem is. Thanks.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.