multiple target spell trigger via stats

Ormagon

Reaction score
hi i am pretty noob at triggering andi would like to know how to make triggers that cause damage or healing done to work with multiple target spells such as warstomp blizzard and healing wave can any1 help me? these are the ones i am using right now

for damage
Code:
Torment
    Events
        Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    Conditions
        (Ability being cast) Equal to Torment (Neutral Hostile)
    Actions
        Unit - Cause (Triggering unit) to damage (Target unit of ability being cast), dealing (4.00 x (Real((Intelligence of (Triggering unit) (Include bonuses))))) damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal

for healing
Code:
healing wave
    Events
        Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    Conditions
        (Ability being cast) Equal to Healing Wave 
    Actions
        Unit - Set life of (Target unit of ability being cast) to ((Life of (Triggering unit)) + (4.00 x (Real((Intelligence of (Triggering unit) (Include bonuses))))))

healing wave only heals first target and wen i use the spell named torment based off warstamp they get stunned but no damage

Nerfpl

Reaction score
1.hmm wrong section? :)
2.you need to use unit groups (pick and do for every picked etc), or you can try to make it AoE if you want more simple (use unit damage area)
3.you can also try to make trigg 1 with negative values as healing wave
4.you trigger #2 is set wrong

Unit - Set life of (Target unit of ability being cast) to ((Life of (Triggering unit)) + (4.00 x (Real((Intelligence of (Triggering unit) (Include bonuses))))))

should be:
Life of (Target unit of ability being cast)+...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.