My first project - D&D heroes, and an alignment system!

ZeroThirteen

Reaction score
Will do.:D
Sorry that I had to quit the project. I really wanted to help and all... if you ever want me to do a little assistance on the multiplayer version, I'll be more that willing to help. :)

The main problem with doing your map was the fact that what was already done was enough. I can make my own terrain from start to finish... I just can't finish yours. If I would have been standing next to you in person while you were doing the map, I could have finished it up. Unfortunately, I can't comprehend a few simple instructions and some terrain to a degree that would allow me to build onto it.

I guess I could send over my map. It's going to be the unprotected version, because I know you won't want to do anything with it, but you can go ahead and take a look.

;)

EDIT: I'll need an e-mail address. :D

Sajberhippie

Reaction score
Will do.:D
Sorry that I had to quit the project. I really wanted to help and all... if you ever want me to do a little assistance on the multiplayer version, I'll be more that willing to help. :)

The main problem with doing your map was the fact that what was already done was enough. I can make my own terrain from start to finish... I just can't finish yours.

Ah, I know it's hard to finish what someone else has begun ^^ I was more thinking you could make the whole terrain.
Nevermind, I've done a nicer one myself now (realized I wanted barrens anyways XD).
But my mail is ewil_hansen (at) hotmail.com

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.