My map (And a quick question)

Rakaesa

Reaction score
Okay, gimme your opinion on this map idea. It's a Hero Defense map (You know, a small group of players defending themselves with just a hero and items).

Name: Dimensions Midpoint Hero Defense

Story: Inbetween all of the dimensions, whether they be good, evil, or anything else, there is one midpoint that holds the balance between them all. This midpoint stops the dimensions from colliding, which would be chaotic. But once in a while, some of the inhabitants from these dimensions make a portal and break through the limits of their dimension. If they pass into other dimensions, the whole universe could collapse. So you, the Guardians, must defend this midpoint from the forces of these dimensions. If you fail, the universe will be destroyed. You must suceed.

Okay, that's the story. It'll be a pretty basic hero defense (I've backed off from the complicated maps for now, as i've never actually had a map that's been used, so I plan to start simple now.)

Anyways, my question is for heroes and units. I plan to make the units really weak at the start and slowly start to get stronger. But they won't even be that strong by the end, because the heroes will be pretty weak aswell. So what I wonder is there a way to lower a heroe's damage without lowering their main stat? I know I could just decrease the mana on spells for int based heroes, but that would mean a bit more work. I have to decrease the mana and hp on every hero anyway, too. I'll do it if I have to, but i'm trying to save as much time as possible. So any ideas, or is it not possible?

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
you can enter negative values for the heroes damage.

or you can alter gameplay constants to tweak the effects of the stats. (how much damage + gives the main attribute, how much hp gives strength, etc)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.