My Map & Jass

Rainther

I guess I should write something of value here...
Reaction score
If Ladder Lock is beneath the wall and Unit Tele is on the wall, then yes.

BlackDeath09

Reaction score
yeah, what i did is, ladder lock region is right outside the wall not to far to make it look like its attached to the wall then i made the tele region right on the wall. i was just wondering if i needed another region to signify where they are teleporting from but i guess thats the ladder in the trigger.

edit: wait dont i need an intial trigger or something for all the ladders overall i thought there was something like that that needed to be made

BlackDeath09

Reaction score
Edit: a list of my questions

how many regions do i have to have wtf? wall blocker 1a ladder 1b? load spot 1a i have no idea what all this stuff is so im just putting the same thing for all of them ladder1 lock <gen>.....

Okay i play tested it just now, i did the triggers except without the above ^^^^ because i dont have any regions named that or anything. anyways....
The map didnt even require me to have a ladder up in the spot and still teleported the units up when they entered a completey different spot. fyi i only did 1 trigger so that mistake should only work on the 1 location but it was doing it on all of them. here is the map see what you can do... cant post here ill have to double post

Rainther

Reaction score
Press on the Ladder# tp triggers and chose Initially Turned Off

They will be turned on by the other trigger (Ladder# lock)

BlackDeath09

Reaction score
and thats all thats needed no pathing blockers no other regions just the two regions the three triggers and thats it, well thanks a lot ill let you know if i have any more problems :)

BlackDeath09

Reaction score
still encoutering a couple problems. first it works now there is no teleporting without first putting a ladder there but thats where the problem starts. the ladder teleports up then pauses in place instead of just pausing on the ladder lock zone. then units tele in the right spot but obviously the ladder is no longer there and lastly when the ladder dies the units can still tele up.

Rainther

Reaction score
The Ladder# tp trigger has the condition of there entering unit to not be a light siege tower, add it to not be a heavy siege tower too in that condition. And the last trigger (Ladder# dies) doesn't work since the ladder didn't die in that region.

BlackDeath09

Reaction score
Trigger:
  • Events
    • Unit - A unit enters Siege Tower1 Lock &lt;gen&gt;

Trigger:
  • Conditions
    • (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Not equal to Siege Tower

Trigger:
  • Actions
    • Unit - Move (Entering unit) instantly to (Center of Siege Tower1 Tele &lt;gen&gt;)

that is what my siege tower tele 1 looks like here is the map with the rest of the triggers, and you can check the regions.
View attachment 31969
sitl have same problem, you can also check the name of units but its just the 1 name.

Rainther

Reaction score
From what I've gotten you got 2 siege units. Both need to be added to the Condition in order to not teleport them.

Rainther

Reaction score
Light Siege Tower and Heavy Siege Tower, if I'm not mistaken. Maybe you should add catapults too.

Rainther

Reaction score
That's up to you, just add all the special units you don't want teleported to the condition Ladder# tp, most of all the different Siege Units.

Rainther

Reaction score
Trigger:
  • Unit - Move (Triggering unit) instantly to (Center of Siege Tower1 Lock &lt;gen&gt;), facing 90.00 degrees

You had "Siege Tower1 Tele" that's where the other entering units are supposed to go.

Change this in Siege Tower1 Lock

And...

Trigger:
  • Siege Tower1 Tele
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters Siege Tower1 Lock &lt;gen&gt;
    • Conditions
      • (Unit-type of (Entering unit)) Not equal to Siege Tower
      • (Unit-type of (Entering unit)) Not equal to Morder Catapult
      • (Unit-type of (Entering unit)) Not equal to Minas Tirith Trebuchet
      • (Unit-type of (Entering unit)) Not equal to Oliphaunt
      • (Unit-type of (Entering unit)) Not equal to Morder Battering Ram (Riderless)
      • (Unit-type of (Entering unit)) Not equal to Morder Battering Ram
    • Actions
      • Unit - Move (Entering unit) instantly to (Center of Siege Tower1 Tele &lt;gen&gt;)

Change the conditions to Entering Unit and not Triggering Unit, it works for me

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.