Naga icons?

Juno**

Reaction score
hey guys, can someone tell me where naga icons are located? I have searched for it in the mpqs (War.mpq and WarX.mpq) and found nothing (I used WC3 viewer). I wanted to edit the icon for chitinous scales to fit for my skill which is passive. print screening for it doesn't really make sense and google didn't give anything close to it. Anyone knows where to find it?

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNNagaArmorUp1(or 2 or 3).blp

dracolich

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
you are able to get image path
just setup desired icon to something and then double click on line -> custom path will show where icon is

Imp Midna

Reaction score
You probably missed it, they are in the war3x.mpq under the path given by Hydropi (Mudkip in english if i remember correctly)

Juno**

Reaction score
i tried using search then copy and pasting that path into the search bar but got nothing.. maybe Idid something wrong...

Imp Midna

Reaction score
shame on you if you actually copied "ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNNagaArmorUp1(or 2 or 3).blp" as the "(or 2 or 3)" obviously isnt part of the path itself. (Though i still think its easy enough to just go through the nice tree view that wc3 viewer offers)

Juno**

Reaction score
No I copied the same path from the one you can see in the custom path in the editor. Well, at least I found what I was looking for in that link :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.