Other Naruto: Way of the Ninja

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Can you please put the pictures if spoilers?
I've said that 3 times already.

Itachi has to have Mangekyou Sharingan: Tsukiyomi! lol... :)

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

burne-

Reaction score
Ok lots of things have been done.
- Basic terrain (will be made better later/my friend might make it)
- Sasuke ready
- Creep respawn system
- Tree respawn system
- Attribute system
+ some minor things.

burne-

Reaction score
wayoftheninjakk8.jpg
[/URL]

I did somekind of multiboard. Tell me if its good/what should be changed. Also small prewiev of terrain/minimap.

thewrongvine

Reaction score
Is that going to be the final terrain? Because it looks a bit plain... and flat.
Is it going to be like the real Naruto lands? Or just random places and things.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

burne-

Reaction score
What you've got so far looks pretty sweet, would be nice to see this when completed

Also, VERY nice usage of Spirit Tower projectile for that spell Neji has, I must say that it looks great :D

As regards the multiboard, would be nice if you separated the teams (unless the map is FFA :eek:)

I was thinking of that too.....but its pretty RPG like, you do quests, but you got lives and you have 4 allies (2 teams). Well its might turn out boring. But I didnt want to create another aos to the masses.

thewrongvine

Reaction score
Burne-, how come you never read the posts? lol, in all your posts, you only respond to the above post. :D If 20 people asked you a question, you'd only see the last one. :p

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

burne-

Reaction score
Is that going to be the final terrain? Because it looks a bit plain... and flat.
Is it going to be like the real Naruto lands? Or just random places and things.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Terrain is gona be slightly improved later. Its pretty random, since I dont know how naruto lands are in reality....there are some maps, but they are pretty random anyway.

Mm indeed didnt see this post :).

thewrongvine

Reaction score
Watch the show and read the manga to learn about the spells. ;)

Burne- are you a fan of Naruto yourself? You should know the landscape (the important parts at least). :D If you don't, I could halp with the placement! :)

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

burne-

Reaction score
Watch the show and read the manga to learn about the spells. ;)

Burne- are you a fan of Naruto yourself? You should know the landscape (the important parts at least). :D If you don't, I could halp with the placement! :)

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

I read the manga. but I dont think it helps too much to do things....if you could make somekind of terrain/picture how the map should be I consider doing it, cause the quests are also related to what has happened in naruto world.

Here is pretty good map of naruto world:
http://www.leafninja.com/country.php

but I have no idea what kind of place is river country, earth country and suroundings of konoha/fire country. So yes.....I could use some help in that.

*edit* any ideas for second normal spell? I decided to add kawarimi spell to everyone. Maybe somekind of slowing spell would be cool, cause now it might be hard to kill enemies (poisoned dagger?)

*edit again* How does this look to you? I dont know all the important locations, but i made this weird picture to make it more "naruto world" like...

oh and the green thing could be chuunin exam place.

burne-

Reaction score
Ok now there are total of 8 heroes ready. Some abilities might be improved later/balancing. And I made somekind of naruto rendan spell for naruto. So the map is doing pretty well.

Things to do:
- Items
- Terrain (redo - looking for suggestion on this. I did sample picture that you can see in the upper post. Does it resemble real naruto world?)
- Quests (first quest ready, chuunin exam half ready. so about 2/10 quests ready. Might be less on first release and could be more later.)
- Revive system (better one)
- Rank uptade system.

So it could take something like 1-4weeks to beta stage. But maybe its better not to give any timeline, it would only lead to dissapointment.

burne-

Reaction score
Looking for modeller to make naruto models for me. I tried to make request thread but it got removed, I dunno where to post it.

So if you are interested pm me/post here.

thewrongvine

Reaction score
Woah that map is small... hard to read, lol. Well, you should start by making the outlines of each territory that you need. Like using a cliff, even if there won't be a cliff there later on. Ok, do you have MSN or something where we could talk, lol.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

burne-

Reaction score
I need some ideas to enchance gameplay, also item ideas would be nice.

Some items:
- Soldier pill
- utility jacket
- ninja boots

Planned:
- hero water

Quests:
- trouble in the wave country (kill criminals and save the village)

It can be kinda boring to not have anymore goal than slay enemies/complete missions. Alltought I planned some stuff like.

Mission 3 (attack konoha): Orochimaru is atacking konoha with sound ninjas (the other team) and other teams will try to protect konoha.

Mission 4 could be attack to sound village then.

Im also not sure how the quests should be, some are atleast universal, but should charrecters have unique missions? like (naruto vs sasuke in valley of the end) or (jiraya´s investigation: jiraya needs to get info about sound village)

thewrongvine

Reaction score
That outline you made would work for outline. How big is the map? Like are cities and places going to be mostly just outlines of the area, or will they actually be detailed. For example, would Konoha just be the base requirements (healing, shop, etc) and a few city buildings? Or would it have the base requirements, a lot of city buildings, the Hokage's center, the Hokage mountain-sculptures, maybe even a store that represents the Ramen shop?

EDIT: I added you to MSN.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

burne-

Reaction score
Villages are just bunch of buildings. I only tried to add more feeling to it by making konoha green/trees etc...sand village desert....Well the terrain can be changed later, but its fine for now. Its more important to make the gameplay fun. And the villages are somewhat small, there is no point making epic map that would turn out boring.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.