Other Naruto: Way of the Ninja

burne-

Reaction score
Lots has been done. Iv already tested it few times and its still lacking something so its better not to give it here yet.

Things done:
- new terrain
- few items
- balance fixes
- spawn stuff
- other minor things...

attachment.php

Attachments

• narway.jpg
    narway.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 425

burne-

Reaction score
No comments?? I expected some atleast.....even tought I know there are many things to improve..

Weegee

Go Weegee!
Reaction score
What type of models do you need? I have to original naruto models but you have to credit the creators (I forgot who they were)

burne-

Reaction score
What type of models do you need? I have to original naruto models but you have to credit the creators (I forgot who they were)

I need naruto, gaara, lee, itachi, zabuza, jiraya, neji, sasuke models. I would give credits if I know who made them. I would also be super happy is some good modeller would make decent animations to them (Assuming they have bad animations)

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
lol, still got no WCIII back. :(

Video looks good. Once again, the spells look awesome. Terrain looks kinda bland and flat, lol. Good job! :thup:

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

burne-

Reaction score
lol, still got no WCIII back. :(

Video looks good. Once again, the spells look awesome. Terrain looks kinda bland and flat, lol. Good job! :thup:

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

You should really fix it....I was thinking of releasing 0.10 version tomorrow if I just have time to test it and see its bug free.

Few minor uptades that should increase enoyment of the map. 2xMore items. Faster spawns, more spawns, differend looking units. And few other minor changes.

burne-

Reaction score
sry for double post, but had to do it.

New version available. Naruto: Way of the Ninja 0.10
- Differend spawn models for each team
- fastter spawns
- more items
- missing-nin quests added
- gold gain

Overall its a good uptaded, but still need to balance the heroes later. Still hoping for more feedback.

burne-

Reaction score
newest version is out, with lots of changes + custom models/skins. Info about uptades can be found in forums.

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
cool map! Keep it up. It needs moore heroes and items and a storyline. The heroes so far ROCK!

kingkwong92

Reaction score
This Naruto map is awesome. Could you please show me how you made some of those spells like Narutos, Nejis and Lees.
I think naruto and lee are too overpowered. You should remove the nine tails buff from Narutos clones and lees chakra gates are too OP. Lee has 3 points at the start but only 2 skills that he can use on. Also after opening the third gate lees fourth gate has a hard time activating because of the constant attacks. Lee only knows tai jitsu so he shouldn't have kawarimino jitsu. Naruto would be better if he changed form and had new skills like permanent immolation. Some creeps in the forest spawn too quickly and revive before all of them that are fighting have died. This was after testing it on version 0.11

Edit!! Also when attacking other villages enemy heros can use the shops and heal at the fountain

burne-

Reaction score
This Naruto map is awesome. Could you please show me how you made some of those spells like Narutos, Nejis and Lees.
I think naruto and lee are too overpowered. You should remove the nine tails buff from Narutos clones and lees chakra gates are too OP. Lee has 3 points at the start but only 2 skills that he can use on. Also after opening the third gate lees fourth gate has a hard time activating because of the constant attacks. Lee only knows tai jitsu so he shouldn't have kawarimino jitsu. Naruto would be better if he changed form and had new skills like permanent immolation. Some creeps in the forest spawn too quickly and revive before all of them that are fighting have died. This was after testing it on version 0.11

Edit!! Also when attacking other villages enemy heros can use the shops and heal at the fountain

Thx for feedback, I know lee has bit weird skills atm and inner gates are too hard to controll, but I dont know how should I change it, maybe make it so you can instantly cancel the gates if you want.

And those spells arent really complex....You should check some tutorials here, they helped me to improve my coding. Anyway I dont feel like sharing those spells, since I mostly get negative feedback on my spells when i post them (mainly cause they are GUI).

kingkwong92

Reaction score
I have no idea what GUI is but I think that's what I use. I think your gates idea is perfect. Please give me the triggers on how to make the spells. I love your spells and I think I can help you improve some of them or make new ones for you.

burne-

Reaction score
I have no idea what GUI is but I think that's what I use. I think your gates idea is perfect. Please give me the triggers on how to make the spells. I love your spells and I think I can help you improve some of them or make new ones for you.

1. If you dont know what GUI is, you aint done much GUI coding.
2. If you dont know how to make them on your own, you cannot help me improve.

End of conversation.

kingkwong92

Reaction score
Wow now theres a fussy fella. Just because my computer jargon's not up to scratch doesn't mean I can't help.:confused:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.