Naxxramas

A

ApocalypX

Questions that need answers.

If you've been there, what's it like?

If not, what do you think it'll be like?

How hard will Kel'Thuzad and Sapphiron be?

Why is Kel'Thuzad much taller? Do you think Arthas will be as tall/taller?

That's my 4 dollars 75 cents.

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
I've been in there on the PTR. We got up to one boss, a spider one. Nerub'rekah or something along those lines. It kinda looks like... Lets say Ironforge, much lower roofs, no houses, black walls and sewers along the side.

There's differnent wings. We did the Spider/Bug one, the 1st boss in that wing is Nerub. You kind of start in the middle of the instance, and there's four differnet ways to go (which are the differnet wings).

I imagine Kel'thuzad being a real bitch. The top guild on my sever (Illidan) have downed about 3-4 out of the 15+ bosses in there so far.

You need to be pretty heavily geared to go in there, Blues/Greens is a no-no.

I think Arthas is in the Hardest dungeon in The Burning Crusade. 40 man one, with Level 70s... I think anyway. And Kul'thuzad should really be taller than Arthas. I mean, Arthas is a Human (well was), and Kel'thuzad is a badass demon.

1)ark_Knight

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
saphiron is Naxxramas? cool i thought it was only Kel'thuzad and can you see Arthas in WoW? i always wondered that

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
ApocalypX said:
If you've been there, what's it like?

Very cold, very decadent. It also reminds me of UC. The bosses are like nothing seen before, and test your gear as well as your skill. The first boss in the death knight wing for example can't be tanked, instead his underlings must be MC'd in order to tank him. And the first boss in the spider wing is straight out of WC3, an old fashion Crypt Lord with raising corpses, Impale, and locust swarm.

ApocalypX said:
If not, what do you think it'll be like?

I haven't been through all of it, but I do know Saphiron and Kel'Thuzad are going to be insanely hard, and I really hope they don't nerf them. I really want to fight the last boss in the Abomination wing, I forgot his name.

ApocalypX said:
How hard will Kel'Thuzad and Sapphiron be?

Blizzard has said Kel'Thuzad and Sapphiron will be the hardest bosses until the expansion, meaning they will be EXTREMELY hard. Some guilds have C'thun on farm now...the way I see it, it's going to be a looooonnggg time before the most elitist guilds have him on farm status.

ApocalypX said:
Why is Kel'Thuzad much taller? Do you think Arthas will be as tall/taller?

To keep him differentiated from the other liches in the game like the RFD boss and Scholo one. I like his look, he does look like the others but he still looks like Kel'Thuzad, and I've always loved the voice actor for him. Blizzard said Arthas won't be in TBC because even at 70, mortals won't be nearly strong enough to face him. Probably around 100 or so. And Arthas is a pretty tall man, I hope they don't rape his look though, as I can imagine him being a really big dude hacking and slashing at people, I hope they make him as cool as they've made the other bosses.

Husky_003 said:
I think Arthas is in the Hardest dungeon in The Burning Crusade. 40 man one, with Level 70s... I think anyway. And Kul'thuzad should really be taller than Arthas. I mean, Arthas is a Human (well was), and Kel'thuzad is a badass demon.

I've gotta flex my WC lore muscles here and debate you...

Blizzard has stated Arthas is waaaaay to strong to be the boss in TBC. because they have said at 70 people are still waay to weak to go up against a badass like him, and I do agree that Kel'Thuzad should be somewhat taller.

But, however, Kel'Thuzad isn't a demon. He's human turned undead turned Lich. Kel'Thuzad was actually fairly small compared to Arthas when he was a Necromancer, but still as cunning. When he turned Lich he was alot taller, as his bones/remains and stuff were seriously f'ed up. Oh, and, Arthas is still Human, just with the soul of a dead Orc Shaman. ;)

That's my $1.50. :)

Freeplay

Reaction score
i tried to get into Naxxramas once... on the PTR, but i found i was too busy running AQ to get around to it... = )

A

ApocalypX

I've seen inside Naxx, and it seems that Kel'Thuzad will summon creatures before dissipating. After that, I don't know.

CLICKEH! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50ZTwoGCre8&mode=related&search=Naxxramas

husky_003 said:

Arthas would be impossible to beat, even with 40 level 70's. Blizzard said something like that. And Northrend will be in another expansion pack.

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
husky_003 said:

The hardest boss in TBC is...........................................................................................................................Illiden. Yes thats right. Well blizzard said that you dont kill him but you more less slow him down.

Grozzy

Reaction score
I didn't know that you actually could win WoW , i thought it was like an endless online game.

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Grozzy said:
I didn't know that you actually could win WoW , i thought it was like an endless online game.

WoW is an endless game it is ompossible to beat. If you kill all the bosses do every quest and collect ever item. I guess you could say you beet it. But then i guess you just wasted 2 years of your life. (thats gameplay years)

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
Ahh yeah Conan, it does look very much like UC, I wonder why I didnt think of that :nuts:. Anyway...

XXXconanXXX said:
I've gotta flex my WC lore muscles here and debate you...

Blizzard has stated Arthas is waaaaay to strong to be the boss in TBC. because they have said at 70 people are still waay to weak to go up against a badass like him, and I do agree that Kel'Thuzad should be somewhat taller.

Ahh yeah, hey, I was just saying what I heard. Have you ever watched Tales of the Past II? They have a cool seen where a player dresses up as Arthas it looks RELLY cool. A human warrior with White Hair, and the Epic Sword from Baron, with the Enchant on it.. Impact I think (the white one :p). Also got like Bone Plate shoulders and stuff like that :).

Oh and Pineapple, it's Illidan not Illiden ;).

A

ApocalypX

Get that arm surgery. :D

Anyways, share vids of Naxx. ANY. (Except IifP)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.