Need A Few Spell Ideas, +REP

Frosthowl

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Hi, after I realized that a few of the spells I wanted to add caused problems with one of my heros, I need suggestions for two more abilities. Im making a tree tag-like map with 5 different types of ents (the units the infernals are after). The ent I need these spells for is the Protection ent. His spells need to be themed with protection/ability to take damage. Be creative! I know Jass and vJass so you can suggest those.

Dakho

()[o__o]()
Reaction score
Root Mastery: The ent spawns a stream of roots to cover itself. The roots add X bonus armor. In addition, this grants the ent a chance to spread harmful roots, entangling an enemy for 10 seconds.

Wrath of the Ents: Pulls all nearby enemy units toward the ent using roots. The roots keep the units still (stunned) for an additional 3 seconds.

jnZ

I
Reaction score
simple but: which ability would ne better for this "i protect others with my own life treant" than the voodoo thingy (shadow hunter), or else you could make the protection ent "plant" some protection plants which use the voodoo thingy (like AoE invulnerable wards)

G

Gameboybob

An aura that has a greater bonus to armor but also can be activated for additional armor bonus, but once activated its aura is diminished to a lesser state bonus for a time.

Vassilev

Reaction score
Spirit of the Forest:
Absorbs the lifeforce of the trees around the ent to sustain the ent.

Ent gains invulnerability/invisibility for X seconds.

X is the number of trees in the AoE.

*EDIT* p.s: it also destroys the trees, after sucking their very life out of them of course >=D

Jungellusion:
Ent becomes invisible , creates an illusion at the same location of the ent.

Moving dispels the invisibility, must casted done near trees. If the illusion moves too far away from the trees it will be dispelled.

(kinda like a cross of Dopplewalk and Lanaya's hide) < if you play DoTA.

darkRae

Ueki Fan (Ueki is watching you)
Reaction score
Spawn Trees
Spawn a group of trees surrounding a target unit / building.
Can be casted on allies too.

stavious

Reaction score
These are just a few simple ones that I can think of now:

Natural Growth
The Ent eats a treee (like the Night Elf buildings do) which gives it a temporary aura of protection and quicker health/mana regeneration.

Nature's Guard
Based off of Mana Shield, the Ent uses its Mana pool to absorb damage instead of its health.

Return to the Earth
Based off of Life Drain, the Ent sucks the life out of an opponent, giving the Ent more health, and reducing the enemy's movement speed during the time of the channel.

Lucky Charm
The Ent can make one friend unit, but not itself, invunerable for a certain period of time.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.