need a map editor to help with map

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frozen Solid

Reaction score
Need sum1 to help ne with my map allsorts td I need sum1 who can add save codes or models or new towers and spells or triggers plz. Oh ye I need sum1 wu can make loading screens and what I'm trying to say is that I need a partner

Happy

Reaction score
1. DONT use this fucking sum1, wu and so on....we dont wanna get eyeball cancer while reading >.<
2. so you ask for someone making the map for you and you say its yours? because you ask for someone making EVERYTHING for you a TD needs...
3. even if you search someone helping you you should say something about your map....this way nobody will say "i do it" -.-

johnnymra

Reaction score
First of all... please, i beg you talk normally! use full words (sum1 isn't someone!).
Second, this forum does not give you something on a platter. Please read all the rules, but here is one of them:
"We here at TH.net are not a Warcraft III editing service. Do not expect for you to hand over your map to us and have it handed back magically complete. It won't happen. So don't try."
If you want a partner you must try to do it some other way... maybe talk it on the general forum. Here you should only post questions or look for tutorials about how to do things you want to do.

By the way, welcome on TH!

EDIT: OFF TOPIC: Totally funny :)) happy, you just posted when i did saying the same thing.

EspadaDelRey

Reaction score
1. DONT use this fucking sum1, wu and so on....we dont wanna get eyeball cancer while reading >.<
2. so you ask for someone making the map for you and you say its yours? because you ask for someone making EVERYTHING for you a TD needs...
3. even if you search someone helping you you should say something about your map....this way nobody will say "i do it" -.-

Using proper English is good for this site. But I have a question about use of languages. Is it okay to use Spanish or French at this site?

@Frozen, do you want to be someone else's partner or do you want someone to be your partner?

tommerbob

Minecraft. :D
Reaction score
It is a English site. However, there is nothing with asking if someone can speak your native language, and then speak with them that way.

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
In other words, you can. But nobody will understand you :/

--

Editing an older post, because it seems everytime I add a knew one somebody removes it.

And yes, above. I was joking.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ignore Posts #6 and #7. No you can't speak any language other than English on this website.

The Rules said:
  • Write all of your posts in English. This is an English forum. If English is not your native language, tell us in the thread and do your best. We're pretty understanding here.
  • Take all the time you need to write your posts, forums are not the same as chat - for example instead of writing "gratz" or "ne1" you should use "congratulations" and "anyone" so that everybody can understand you easily. Also try to put periods and capital letters where they're supposed to be, this greatly increases readability. Acronyms are OK, but try to avoid leetspeak.

Tell us how you're going to contribute to your project, Frozen Solid.

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
How does "ill add ur name to it" convince anybody to help you? People help because they want to help, not because they want to be obsoletely named in a map (if they do, then that's not really helping, it's using you). If you want help, try telling us how it might be attractive to our interests. Then people will think about it.

Frozen Solid

Reaction score
Well .... I thought people normally want something out of it so that's why I said that. Oh ya I need someone to help me with more towers and the map layout

B0ndo

Reaction score
I wonder how many posts saying "Tell us more about it" it will take us, for you to give a short brief of your map. Lol.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Let's not feed the troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.