Need help with my TD multiboard

TheDarkBoy

Reaction score
I have made this multiboard for my TD, but it doesnt work. What i want it to is to show the lifes left. Could anyone please help me here?
Code:
Multiboard
    Events
        Time - Elapsed game time is 0.00 seconds
    Conditions
    Actions
        Multiboard - Create a multiboard with 2 columns and 2 rows, titled Tower Defence
        Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 1 to 7.00% of the total screen width
        Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row 1 to 93.00% of the total screen width
        Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 1 to Lifes Left:
        Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row 1 to Lifes
        If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            If - Conditions
                (Lose Life <gen> is queued) Equal to True
            Then - Actions
                For each (Integer A) from 1 to 50, do (Actions)
                    Loop - Actions
                        Set Lifes = Life2
            Else - Actions
This is first time i make a multiboard, so i dont know so much about how to make it.
Thanks.

LocalDude

Reaction score
what exaktly do you want this one to do:rolleyes: "dose the update triger work (do you got one:confused:)" and why do you set the lifes as life2 50 times:eek: you dont need to do that because its not an array.

TheDarkBoy

Reaction score
what exaktly do you want this one to do:rolleyes: "dose the update triger work (do you got one:confused:)" and why do you set the lifes as life2 50 times:eek: you dont need to do that because its not an array.

I want the multiboard to count lifes in my TD. When a unit enters a specific region, the life counter should go down with one. And i dont got an update trigger.

LocalDude

Reaction score
I havent tryed this one but i think it will work
Code:
multiboard
    Events
        Time - Elapsed game time is 0.20 seconds
    Conditions
    Actions
((((Matching player) controller) Equal to User) and (((Matching player) slot status) Equal to Is playing))))
        Multiboard - Create a multiboard with 2 columns and 6 rows, titled Tower Defence
        Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 1 to Show text and Hide icons
        Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row 1 to Show text and Hide icons
        Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 1 to 6.00% of the total screen width
        Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row 1 to 8.00% of the total screen width
        Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 1 to Team
        Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row 1 to Lifes left
        For each (Integer A) from 1 to 5, do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row (Integer A) to Show text and Hide icons
                Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row (Integer A) to Show text and Hide icons
                Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row (Integer A) to 6.00% of the total screen width
                Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row (Integer A) to 8.00% of the total screen width
        Set List = 1
        For each (Integer B) from 1 to 5, do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                        Set Group[(Integer B)] = List
                        Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row (List + 1) to Player_team[(Integer B)]
                        Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row (List + 1) to 50
                        Set List = (List + 1)

and hears the update you will nead to make one for evry team
Code:
multiboardupdate
    Events
        Unit - A unit enters team1 <gen>
    Conditions
    Actions
        Set Player_lifes[1] = (Player_lifes[1] - 1)
        Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row Group[1] to (String(Player_lifes[1]))
        Multiboard - Show (Last created multiboard)

Group = integer array
Player_lifes = integer array 5 (i set this ones valu to 50 you can change it if you want)
List = integer
Player_group = player group array 5 (I would recomend that you define this one in the Initialization)
Player_team = string array 5 (and this one as well)
team1 = region:p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.