Need Help with RPG

Kyzerdrood

Reaction score
I have the main stuff done, save - load, first two sections have a few quests and are kinda *complete* but i still need:

a storywriter
someone to make abilitys

Any help would be appreciated, i need the abilitys most, and i wont be taking all credit for this.

PS:
this is a clan FSE map, as the name is FSE RPG. FSE[Fortress Survival Elite] Official clan :). If the storywriter could kinda twist with that theme , that would be nice :)

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Sure, I can make a story. Could you PM me with like base/background information that you'd want included and stuff?

Kyzerdrood

Reaction score
Sure CC if you can make me custom abilitys for Death Knight, Warden, and blood mage, i will change names later, and already have custom abilitys for Blademaster which i think are awsome.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Here it is. I don't have all the information yet so I just did... basically whatever came into my mind. You probably won't like it, so if you want a remake, I'll do it.

Attachments

• RPG Story Kyzerdood.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 98

Kyzerdrood

Reaction score
Holy crap thats good, thanks a ton! ill be adding that to the loading screen along with your name :) Fortress survival is still looking for a story so they can add it into the game, i know the creator if you want to try and make that up too :)

Hildagarn

Reaction score
what type of abilities should they have...i cant just think of something for your rpg outta thin Air XD and i dont know your hp/dmg basis

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.