Need help with sounds...

GardenofWar

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Years ago I started a map, did a bunch of work on it, and then got busy with life...I've since picked it back up and started playing around with it. So I've done a search to try to figure out what I use to do to set sounds to play for certain events, etc., but now they are all empty variables, I made sure to check in prefs - automatically create unknown variables - (because I'm pasting from the old map to the new one), but that hasn't worked. I've created sound variables now, but that still doesn't seem to work. I can't remember what I need to do and I did a search but that didn't yield much. Any suggestions?

killbuzz

Reaction score
In the new map, did you go into the sound editor and add all of the sounds back into the map? If you are trying to keep all your premade actions that use sounds working when you paste them in then you need to name them exactly as they are in your original map. (And make sure that each one is either used as sound or as music respectively) This I believe will allow you to paste all your old triggers in no problem.

GardenofWar

Reaction score
Hmmm, I should ask now because I don't know, will attaching sounds to units create any leaks?

GardenofWar

Reaction score
So that means that they do leak, or in what situations do they leak, or do they always leak?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.