Campaign Need Modelers and Terrainers!

Kiwi_Jesus

Reaction score
I'm making yet another campaign and need some Terrainers and some Modelers. I already have alot of models that i can use, but i need some individual models. Give me a heads up if you can help.. Thanks

There will be several Maps. i'm going to increase my campaign size to about 20 maps and 5- 10 Cinematics. The maps will include terrain styles like Laerderon, Northrend, Pandaria, Underground, Sunken Ruins. I'm hoping to increase the mapping to very detailed work and hoping for a very in-depth story line, several side missions for each level.

The Models that im currently wanting, there will be more, but im hoping for something like - Pandaren on a Wolf, or Larger type animal (thunder lizard, Dragon, etc) But i would prefer a Thunder Lizard or Wolf. I Also need a worker built for the Nerubians. Other than that, im good for now, I will notifiy if i need anything else.

If you would like any other infomation, chat to me here, send a PM or Email me at [email protected]

quraji

zap
Reaction score
Great! Sign me up, I'll work for you on your unknown project!

In other words...you may want to add at least a description of your map, then preferably what you've already accomplished and other info as well. As of right now, don't expect any serious replies.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.