Need some help with Dungeon in RPG.

wardenblack

Reaction score
ok I have been busting my eyes on this forum and I am sorry if somewhere else is posted this but I need some help.

I am creating my first Dungeon in my rpg map. I did the terrain. what I cant seem to know how to do is when the last boss dies I want to pick every player in the dungeon and teleport them in a region.

one more thing. I have a imported sound which plays for 1.45 minutes. And i made a trigger:
Unit - enters region <soundstart>
Condition - (is a hero)
Action - sound play sound

It`s ok but the song ends in 1.45 minutes. How can i make it loop? I know it is very basic and i thank you for your patience with me :)

-Mike-

Carl-Fredrik

Reaction score
ok I have been busting my eyes on this forum and I am sorry if somewhere else is posted this but I need some help.

I am creating my first Dungeon in my rpg map. I did the terrain. what I cant seem to know how to do is when the last boss dies I want to pick every player in the dungeon and teleport them in a region.

one more thing. I have a imported sound which plays for 1.45 minutes. And i made a trigger:
Unit - enters region <soundstart>
Condition - (is a hero)
Action - sound play sound

It`s ok but the song ends in 1.45 minutes. How can i make it loop? I know it is very basic and i thank you for your patience with me :)

-Mike-

For your first question there's:

Trigger:
  • Untitled Trigger 001
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set TempGroup = (Units in (Playable map area))
      • Set TeleportingPoint = (Center of (Playable map area))
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in TempGroup and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit - Move (Picked unit) instantly to TeleportingPoint
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_TeleportingPoint)
      • Custom script: call DestroyGroup(udg_TempGroup)

The other one I'm not quite sure of... you could always add a Wait action and then replay it simply :p Or you could turn a trigger on which plays it every 1.45 seconds (periodically).

There's might be a better method though.

Good luck.

wardenblack

Reaction score
Hey thanks I will try that. I didn't know how to pick all players in the dungeon (not all map) but I`ll just draw a region across all dungeon (it`s like a huge maze:D ). and for the second answer: that's what I'm currently using (with wait 1.45 and than again :) )
thanks again.

P.S.

I would like to keep this thread open for further questions if that's ok with the moderators.

Carl-Fredrik

Reaction score
Hey thanks I will try that. I didn't know how to pick all players in the dungeon (not all map) but I`ll just draw a region across all dungeon (it`s like a huge maze:D ). and for the second answer: that's what I'm currently using (with wait 1.45 and than again :) )
thanks again.

P.S.

I would like to keep this thread open for further questions if that's ok with the moderators.

Asking new questions in this thread probably isn't a good idea... better create new ones then. Oh, and I edited with the idea to turn a periodic trigger on, then you won't need loads of waits :p

The points / regions mentioned were just examples.
Good luck, if you need any further help, PM me :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.