New Cinematic / Campaign

C

Cspoon.

Tell me if this sounds good. Not fully done but heres a Summary:
God of War
1.) A Keeper of the Grove named Kamerius
2.) He's trying to hunt a powerful demon named Ayekan
3.) His power can heal and destroy evil and dark souls.

Story:
About a person named Kamerius who's trying to fight a powerful demon - he's evil brother Ayekan who's descover a vary powerful artifact that can destroy the entire world! So Kamerius has Deccided to search for his evil brother and hopes of the World safty.

**Don't know if thats good story but it's what i've came up with so far - If you got any ideas please tell me and please tell tell me what you guys think, Thanks you kindly**.

T

Trotim

You read my reply in the other thread? Link

Anyway, I think if it's your first campaign then you don't really have to worry about the story. Or the presentation... (yes, I do mean the spelling) If it's fun people will like it, and if it isn't then you still learnt a lot.

Go on, I hope you'll finish it.

F

Fiends

maybe you shouldnt start with either cinematic or film if your new make maybe a TD first or capture the flag dont start with something big that you might not finish or havn't learned all you need yet i learned this the hard way it sucks when you figure out that my map i've been working on for (w/e) i cant finish

zyzfcs

Reaction score
Fiends said:
maybe you shouldnt start with either cinematic or film if your new make maybe a TD first or capture the flag dont start with something big that you might not finish or havn't learned all you need yet i learned this the hard way it sucks when you figure out that my map i've been working on for (w/e) i cant finish

that's true...
"save/load code could kill most mapmakers :banghead:"

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.