Don't worry about the price.

Toshiba Notebook
Windows Vista Home Basic
3.1 windows experience rating
processor: Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 550 @ 2.00GHz
Memory (RAM) 2.00GB
System Type: 32 bit
HD: 105 GB

do you think its any good, I will be using it for games/photoshop/music/movies...?

Edit: sorry if this is in the wrong section... I have never done this before so I'm a little lost.

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
your missing a lot of important info.. look at these as well
screen resolution - more is better.. there's no point in having a big laptop if it's screen resolution is the same as a smaller one.. and going from that, size+weight
cpu cache - more is good
3.1 - what are the individual scores?
hard drive - 5400 or 7200? big enough for you? 105 GB isnt that much, but it depends on your needs i guess room for a 2nd hard drive? free-fall detection?
memory - your probably ok for now, but look at it's latency timings and if they are large, consider switching the memory.. also look at the memory clock speed, go for 800 if it's DDR2 instead of 667
features? wireless internet a/b/g/n? bluetooth? fingerprint reader?
and most importantly if the first 2 things you list when you say what you want to use it for are games and photoshop.. make sure the laptop has some decent dedicated graphics..

master maste

Reaction score
Ok I'm finally back, my parents have decided not to get that one (I think)

that one kc102 posted is much better and cheaper than the one I was looking at. Guess I'll go and look around, unless there are any other suggestions?

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
If you're in the US then try Newegg for laptops. Newegg and Bestbuy have good laptops.

master maste

Reaction score
My location says im in New Zealand...

anyways what kinda money would I be looking at for shipping if I got one from over there?

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
I don't believe Newegg ships out there, but it might.
I'd suggest checking out a local Bestbuy but I know stuff is expensive in NZ because you guys have to import a lot.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.