New Models... are they worth it?

MurderMode

Giving new meaning to co-op... slowly
Reaction score
I'm in the process of creating a series of comic hero models for war 3... but is it worth it? Will people use them in there maps? Would you?

Here is a pic of my first W.I.P, He is big, green and mean. can you guess who it is?

hulk2.jpg

hulk3.jpg

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
Thats the hulk!
Anyway, how much people will use your models depends on who you make and how good you make them.

Good models of well known characters, like the hulk, spiderman, venom, spongebob, etc, are quite wanted I believe.

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
Image is busted. EDIT: Now it works.

Its worth it depending on how good the models are... :p

EDIT:
Thats the hulk!
Anyway, how much people will use your models depends on who you make and how good you make them.

Good models of well known characters, like the hulk, spiderman, venom, spongebob, etc, are quite wanted I believe.
Spongebobs allready been made... xD

MurderMode

Reaction score
yeah sorry i resized the image, didnt expect ppl to view it so quick lol... in that case I will continue on with the hulk and see what kind of reception people give him.

(S%^&! spongebob was next on my list)

MurderMode

Reaction score
looks nice (nose is a dangerously pointy looking though), i would like to see what it looks like with eyes :)

Haha yeah I know what you mean, but it is all part of the design. The pic I based his face off was a more dark and moody styled hulk, he had a pointier nose and more of a skinny face and prominent cheek bones then normal. His eyes were also sunken too. I just thought it was a cool look and I'm trying to capture it.

There isnt too much more work left in the body which means I should be able to finish that and skin it tomoro :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.