New!! Warcraft III cdkey extractor

Chile

The All Purpose Administrator
Reaction score
Many thanks to Magickian for submitting a new version of his famous cdkey grabber. This version has been developed to work for those people who own Warcraft III, but have lost their CD Key.

You many now find a listing for the file at

http://www.thehelper.net/download.php#Warcraft

Chile

The All Purpose Administrator
Reaction score
Whoops

The links problem is resolved.

According to Magickian

"Alas! 1.10 of warcraft has appeared..."

So, it appears to be entirely warcraft related. ;)

U

Unregistered

That version doesn't look new. It doesn't grab keys for WC3 1.10. Well, at least that's the file I'm getting from that link. Old version it seems.

U

Unregistered

Nevermind, it is a new version, the GUI just wasn't updated. Thanks for the update!

U

Unregistered

Does it work with Frozen Throne 1.10? As far as I know, Frozen Throne uses its own key for installation.

Rapmaster

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
It does seem to work for all b.net games (SC, Diablo etc) so maybe we should replace the existing old file with this one, instead of having it listed as War3 only, with a new filename.

And yes the gui indicates it only works for war3 1.06 but I guess that's a bug :)

Don't know if it works for TFT yet. For Diablo 2 expansion, the program grabs both keys for you. Hopefully Magickian will make it do the same for War3 TFT

M

Magickian

There is no TFT support as of yet. I just recently received my copy in the mail, and will be updating the program as soon as possible.

Edit: Updated the cd-key grabber with TFT support, was a lot easier than I was expecting it to be. Sent the latest version to a HelperNet member.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.