Numbers of Neutral Bulidings Exceeded :O

Yoshii

Reaction score
my map exceeded the limit is there a way to get around it or to make the limit higher instead of 96
There is an editor that did let you go over limit in some case but it can causes and I personally would never try to go over the limit imposed; its probably there for a reason.

What kind of map would exceed this amount im puzzled

megaflame566

Reaction score
Well im trying to make a city with a ton of skyscrapers and somestores here and its a huge place but there still some spots i need for buildings

Should i make them a computer players building then use triggers to make it neutral?

Yoshii

Reaction score
Well im trying to make a city with a ton of skyscrapers and somestores here and its a huge place but there still some spots i need for buildings

Should i make them a computer players building then use triggers to make it neutral?
why not use doodad-structure/prop it has houses and a bunch of other thing.

Eyonix

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Well if your map doesn't have 12 players you can make them player owned by a comp and put the comp on your team or each team (would need 2 comp players)

Also as far as using WEU I suggest you don't, but if you must use it then make a backup of your map before you use it with WEU. It likes to corrupt maps :rolleyes:

EDIT: Posted above works too :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.